Search Home : Society : Politics : Consultants
- Washington Post: Hired Guns Fuel Fundraising Race: First of four-part series focusing on the U.S. political consulting business. Links to other articles in the series. Concludes with article on future of politics and the Internet.
- Adler Public Affairs: A Long Beach, California-based firm that specializes in providing political, public affairs and public relations counsel to individuals, organizations and government agencies.
- Afton Associates, Inc.: Political consulting for environmental affairs including meeting facilitation for local, state, and national government.
- Akins Campaign Strategy: political consulting services to rural, local Republican organizations and candidates on strategy, fundraising, communications, and direct mail.
- Alcalde and Fay: a Washington-based consulting firm which provides government, legislative, and public affairs counsel and services ranging from representation to national media relations and grassroots campaigns.
- Allan Hoffenblum & Associates: A full-service political consulting firm specializing in the management of republican political campaigns
- American Association of Political Consultants: A membership organization made up of political consultants, pollsters, public affairs officers, political staffers, and educators.
- American Continental Group: Washington, DC political consulting firm that provides government relations services for companies and organizations to assist with legislative or regulatory problems, marketing efforts, and sales strategy.
- Anderson Daly Consulting: A full-service political consulting firm based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Offering traditional consultation services with an emphasis on information technology.
- Antonella Silipigni: General political consulting firm.
- Apolitalking Political Consulting and Public Relations: Specializing in grass roots organizing and campaign management techniques. Providing research links, media, campaign guides and promotional items.
- Arno Political Consultants: Full-service ballot qualification and grassroots company.
- BKSH: the government relations arm of the communications consultants, Burson-Marsteller. Headquartered for Europe in Brussels, BKSH has offices across the European Union and in Washington.
- Baker & Associates Political Consulting Group: National Republican consulting firm specializing in offering website and grassroots solutions to local campaigns.
- Bell Pottinger Public Affairs: A UK-based company specialising in political, government and public affairs consultancy services.
- Breit Strategies: Offers campaign consulting exclusively for progressive Democratic candidates. Strategic development, earned and paid media, message delivery and victory party planning.
- Business Strategies and Insight (BSI): A strategic-level public affairs, government relations, management, and political campaign consulting firm.
- Bustin & Company: A Dallas Texas political consulting and public relations agency experienced in business intelligence, marketing, government affairs, crisis & issues management, investor relations, media relations, and creative services.
- CDA Strategies, Inc.: Democratic political consulting firm specializing in general political consulting, campaign management and organization, media buying, Voter ID and targeting, and direct mail.
- Camayd Group: Planning and management consultants in strategy, policy, campaign management, and applied research.
- Campaign Connections: Governmental Affairs, Public Relations, and Campaign Consulting
- Campaign Experts.com: Full service political consulting and campaign management firm in Los Angeles County, California. Political data, direct mail, campaign finance reports, and political web sites.
- Campbell Strategies: provides strategic political counsel and communications advice to clients facing public policy or regulatory challenges.
- Cantwell Consulting: provides strategic planning, staffing, event coordination, and collections for Democratic local, state, and national candidates, PACs, 527s and state parties.
- Capital Hill Consulting: Firm offering strategic information management and government relations consulting services in Australia.
- Capitol Campaigns: a full-service Northern California political consulting firm offering services to candidates and local ballot measures.
- Center Strategies: GOP centrist political consulting shop specializing in strategy development, communications, media buys, direct mail, issues management, lobbying and events for candidates and advocacy organizations.
- Cerrell Associates: A Los Angeles, CA based public affairs, political consulting, and government relations firm.
- Charlotte Dobbs and Company: Santa Monica, California based political fund raising firm.
- Cherry Communications Company: Provides voter contact services for Republican and conservative campaigns and organizations
- Chilenski Strategy Group: A St. Louis, Missouri based political consulting and opinion research firm serving the needs of candidates, school districts and governmental agencies.
- Chinook Consulting: A political consulting firm; offers fundraising and advertising for Democrats and Nonpartisan candidates.
- Christensen McDevitt, Inc.: An International Democratic consulting firm specializing in political action committee and campaign fundraising.
- Christina Shea Consulting: Services include government relations, community relations, political consulting, business development, grant preparation,and IT services.
- Communique: Offer specialist advice for organisations needing effective public relations, political consultation and community liaison. Contact details.
- Conquest Communications Group: Political consulting and direct voter contact services for Republican candidates and Conservative causes
- Copper State Consulting Group: Full-service public affairs firm based in Phoenix, Arizona specializing in government affairs, media relations, issue management and campaign strategy.
- Creative Direct: Republican direct mail and political consulting firm.
- Crotty Consulting, Inc.: California based political campaign, public affairs, government relations, and advertising firm
- Dominion Strategies, LLC.: Alexandria, Virginia full-service online political and public policy consulting firm.
- EUK Consulting: offering advice and assistance on relations with parliament and government; lobbying and public affairs. Services cover London, Brussels and the European Union.
- Edington, Peel & Associates: government relations consulting firm which assists clients in the representation of their interests at all levels of government with special emphasis on the authorizing and appropriations processes of the United States Congress.
- Electronicpolitics.com: A political consulting firm that provides research and risk analysis on political and economic environments.
- Elevare Communications, LLC: Provides strategic planning, public opinion research, communications support and campaign consulting; organizes grassroots operations and media strategies.
- Emmons & Company: Kentucky political consultant, Dale Emmons offers insight and professional services.
- Erickson Political Consulting: Chicago based political communications consulting tailored for local, state and smaller campaigns.
- Exoro Group: a full-service communications consulting and public relations firm with special emphasis on public agencies and public policy, managing political campaigns and producing media messages for political campaigns and public advocacy.
- FieldWorks - Political Consulting: Political consulting firm specializing in grassroots organizing and field strategies.
- First International Resources: Political and corporate consulting, strategic and corporate communications, and crisis management solutions.
- Florida Survey Research Center: University offers survey research and analysis services for businesses, individuals, and government entities.
- For The Record: provides fundraising, communications and photography for political candidates, associations, non-profit organizations, and corporations in the Washington, DC area.
- Forest Consulting Services: Republican consulting firm offering internet solutions, opposition research and campaign finance compliance
- Franzen & Company: political consultant and issue advocates for Democratic candidates, public interest groups and other clients since 1978.
- GPlus Europe: London and Brussels consultants specializing in European Union political strategy, policy development and media and public relations.
- Garcia Public Affairs: Miami-based Democratic political consultancy serving candidates, organizations, and corporations. Site includes prospectus, recent campaigns, research specialties, and Florida legislative updates.
- Geddings and Phillips Communications: Washington, D.C.-based political consulting and public affairs communication firm. Site provides client list only.
- George R. Steffes, Inc.: Sacramento-based lobbying firm specializing in the California state government and agencies.
- Goliath Slayers Communications: Consulting and support services for the political candidate including campaign strategy and management, fulfilling local and state filing requirements, opposition research, volunteer training and voter targeting.
- Government and Political Associates Consortium (GPAC LLC): Umbrella `group` whose members constitute a full service legislative lobbying, monitoring and public relations firm.
- Governmental Advocates, Inc.: California lobbying firm providing legislative advocacy and political consulting services to individual, corporate, association and public sector clients.
- Greer, Margolis, Mitchell, Burns, and Associates: Political consulting and advocacy advertising firm.
- Heidepriem & Mager: a Washington DC public policy consulting firm specializing in women's health, legislative strategies, federal and government affairs, Medicare and private sector insurance coverage, public and private sector partnerships.
- Heynen Associates Diplomacy Advisory: international political strategy and implementation: vision coaching, policy formation, diplomacy governance, and regime creation.
- Hillwatch Web Advocacy Portal: Canadian politics and public policy portal, with links to all major associations, NGO, and special interest groups; political quotes and analysis.
- Hockaday Donatelli Campaign Solutions: Consulting firm offers campaigns a single source for voter contact and communications needs including customized, integrated voter contact and communications programs in direct mail, telemarketing, and Internet services.
- Hollenberg, Gary: political/campaign consultation to democratic candidates dealing with organization, strategy, fund-raising, voter turn-out; teaches politically relevant seminars; works with individuals and groups on initiative and referendum issues.
- Howard DeMartini Political Consultant: New York based consultant with experience in local, state and congressional elections for Republican candidates.
- Intergram Expedited Communications: Direct mail production and e-messaging specialists. Company news, quotes, samples, and related links.
- International Association of Political Consultants: A worldwide association of professional senior political consultants and public affairs advisers.
- J. Edward Salzer Consulting: General Republican political consultant.
- Jamestown Associates: Full-service Republican political consulting firm specializing in direct mail, television and radio production, and general strategic consulting.
- John Hancock & Associates: a full featured political consulting firm based in St. Louis, MO.
- John McLaughlin & Associates: A national survey research and strategic services company specializing in public opinion polls, market research, media buying, and strategic consulting services.
- Jungle Research: provides research and consulting on Canadian public affairs affecting telecom and biotech industries.
- Kush and Associates: Political consulting to local Republican candidates and campaigns.
- LCB - Political Consulting: international firm, specializing in election campaign management.
- LSG Strategies: combines GOTV and campaign management services, phone communications and Web technologies to electoral campaigns.
- LUC Media, Inc.: Independent political media buying firm with particular attention to the placement, pricing and running of their clients spots.
- Ledge Counsel, Inc: Private political consulting firm located in Washington D.C. Provides lobbying, legislative drafting, public relations services, training, and consulting for associations and organizations.
- Legislative Solutions: tracks legislative developments in congress and the states and provides representation as well as legislative and regulatory alerts and political assessments.
- Marsh Copsey & Scott: Republican political consultants providing a range of political advertising and general consulting services.
- Maryann Maloney & Associates: Represents clients involved with state and county issues. Provides advocacy state and county agencies. Coalition building, community support. Specializes in special event, grant writing and targeted fund raising.
- McAuliffe Communications and Editorial Services: Provides political consulting and training, specializing in copywriting and editorial services
- McNally Temple Associates, Inc.: Political consulting agency representing multinational corporations, trade associations, labor unions, and Republican candidates.
- Mckitrick Election Services: Offering services to groups that either run, oversee, or consult on election services or performance.
- Media Strategies and Research: a Democratic consulting firm specializing in media buying and planning.
- Mitchell Research and Communications, Inc.: A Michigan-based, national full service public relations, public affairs, market resarch, political consulting, political polling, fundraising and consulting firm.
- MoreVotes.com: political campaign strategy, planning, and coaching for candidates running in city, county, and district-wide races.
- Morgan Allen Moore - Public Affairs Consultancy: Public Affairs Company specialising in all areas of campaigning, lobbying, media relations, grass roots campaigning both at Westminster and the National Assembly for Wales.
- Moxie Media: Northwest political consulting and public affairs firm specializing in electoral campaigns and direct mail, government relations, and media relations.
- Multi Media Services: Provides state-of-the-art media buying and media planning services for our clients. Specializes in media consulting and advertising for political and corporate campaigns throughout the United States.
- Murphy Pintak Gautier Hudome: Full service political consulting and public affairs firm specializing in image and issue advertising for corporations, organizations and trade associations.
- National Political Services, Inc.: A full service media agency specializing in time and space buying for political campaigns, public referenda and issue advertising programs.
- Nolan Group: a political communications consulting firm which focuses on referendums and ballot initiatives, printed and electronic media, political campaigns, I.D. and advocacy telephoning, database management and GIS mapping.
- Opinion Dynamics Corporation: Market and opinion research services
- P.B. Abramson & Co.: Republican political consulting firm specializing in campaign strategies for reaching the youth and urban markets.
- Perez Charles Group: Nationwide political consulting, an academic approach to polling, research, strategy, and analysis
- Perry Communications Group, Inc.: Public affairs, issues management and coalition development consulting firm focused on health care.
- Phil Noble & Associates: A political and public affairs consulting firm.
- Picture Perfect Campaigns: Political Direct Mail Specialists. 2 and 4 Color Printing. Laser Personalization. Mailhouse services. Nationwide service.
- Political Campaign Group: Professional campaign telephone marketing service for fund raising, database and voter intelligence, voter outreach, and voice broadcasting.
- Political Net: Specializes in candidate web sites, political web sites, and political software.
- Political Solutions: Republican campaign consultants based in Washington DC who provide fund raising, voter contact mail, phone advocacy, polling and media for candidates, associations and lobbying groups.
- Politicom Creative Communication Services: Consulting firm offers campaigns a single source for voter contact and communications needs including customized, integrated voter contact and communications programs in direct mail, telemarketing, and Internet services.
- Politics International: Westminster-based public affairs company providing political and strategic communications advice, offers guidance on functioning of Parliament.
- Pyramid Communications: A full-service public affairs firm based in Seattle specializing in media relations, special event planning, government affairs and public opinion research.
- RMLC - Robertson Mailing List Company: A mailing list marketing firm located in Reston Town Center in Reston, Virginia specializes in conservative and Republican political donor lists.
- Raynard Jackson: Washington, DC Republican political consultant specializing in outreach programs to the African-American community.
- Red Zone Communications, Inc: a full-service political consulting agency including campaign strategy, broadcast media and direct mail.
- Republican Resources: Provider of political organization, fundraising, research, and human resources consulting.
- RheemMedia: consultants based in Washington, DC. providing a range of executive seminars to improve media and communication skills and offers strategic communications, public relations, and marketing services.
- Rhetoric Political Planning Advisors: Offers political advice to business especially regarding planning applications.
- Ridder/Braden, Inc.: Full-service political consultancy serving clients worldwide. Services include management consulting, polling, focus groups, research, strategy, fundraising.
- Royal Masset and Associates Political Consulting: Offers political consulting, advice, and information to Texas Republican candidates.
- SCM Associates, Inc.: National direct-response firm offering direct mail and telemarketing for fundraising and political purposes
- SKAmedia LLC: Provides a full range of public affairs and public relations services, including media relations, advertising, government relations, grassroots outreach, and marketing.
- Sandler-Innocenzi - Political Consultants: Professional Political Consulting Firm
- Scott-Howell: Republican media firm
- Smith and Harroff, Inc.: Public affairs, public relations, and political campaign agency serving associations, corporations, and Republican candidates. Based in Alexandria, Virginia.
- Spencer-Roberts & Associates: California firm specializing in governmental relations, policy/political management, and advocacy.
- Stanford Research: Provides opposition research and earned media communications services for Democratic, labor and independent expenditure campaigns.
- Stateside Associates: Arlington, VA firm provides state and local government affairs services to corporate, association and coalition clients. Services include issue management; legislative monitoring; online advocacy; and regulatory monitoring.
- Staton Hughes: San Francisco-based consulting firm providing political strategy and communications for Democratic campaigns, corporations, and non-profit groups.
- Stem and Associates: A full service lobbying firm dedicated to give you a face at the Oklahoma capitol. Site provides bios of Bobby Stern and staff, client list, and Oklahoma links.
- Stephen Abbott Communications: providing low-cost campaign consulting and image maintenance services for candidates and elected officials in New Hampshire.
- Stewart Group Online, The: North Carolina based national political and public relations consultation services.
- Strother Duffy Strother: A Democratic political consulting firm located in Washington, D.C.
- Struble Eichenbaum Communications: a team of Democratic political professionals providing media services such as message development, press relations, speech writing, graphic design, debate prep, and the highest quality advertising.
- Sussex Strategy Group: Canadian public affairs and strategic communications firm serving a wide array of citizen's and industry groups.
- T. Nicholas & Co., L.L.C.: a public relations firm based in South Bend, Indiana, that represents political campaigns. Clients include candidates running for the U.S. House, U.S. Senate, and Governor.
- TDH Strategies: A political communications web site that offers daily commentaries focusing on Canadian politics and current events.
- Target Marketing USA: Database Marketing and Voicemail Broadcasting for Political Candidates and Campaigns
- The Ayes of Texas: A Houston, Texas full-service political consulting and public affairs serving Republican candidates.
- The Bay - Delivering with Devolution: A public affairs company offering services in the areas of political consulting, public and private sector marketing, corporate communications and event management. Based in Cardiff, Wales.
- The Bovee Company: A political fundraising and consulting firm, offering tools for candidates.
- The Brylski Company: Providing public relations consultation to political, governmental and non-profit clients in New Orleans and Louisiana.
- The Campaign Company: Croydon, London-based firm offering services in research and analysis, campaign promotion, and web activities to councils, parties, and other organizations and campaigns. Site describes methodology, accomplishments, and values.
- The Gilpin Group: West Coast-based political and public affairs consultants specializing in strategy and media for both candidate and issue campaigns.
- The Graduate School of Political Management: Washington, D.C.: professional school at The George Washington University for students who plan careers in political management, including governance, elections, lobbying and issues management.
- The Kamber Group, Inc.: A full-service political consulting agency. Services include image building, crisis communication, design, event management, and fund raising.
- The Nolan Group, Inc.: A Florida based political consulting firm specializing in referendum and candidate campaigns.
- The Strategy Group - Services: Direct mail political consultants specializing in Democratic candidates at all political levels.
- The Trammell Group: A national consulting firm providing public and government affairs assistance to private and public organizations of varying sizes and needs.
- The Tyson Organization: A grassroots strategies political consulting firm specializing in voter contact and voter turnout programs.
- Tony Payton & Associates: Political campaign management for Republican candidates at the local, state and national levels; based in Arlington, Virginia. Includes various biographical tidbits about Payton.
- Townsend Raimundo Besler & Usher: A Northern California political consulting firm -- a partners only agency of veteran public policy consultants, media relations and marketing professionals, crisis communications experts, researchers and political consultants.
- Twenty-First Century Group, Inc.: A bipartisan consulting firm specializing in Federal Government Affairs offering strategic advice and planning on issues before the House, Senate, and Executive branch.
- University of Florida Graduate Program in Political Campaigning: Certificate with MA program designed to provide individuals with training in campaign consulting. Site includes news, faculty and alumni profiles, and political links.
- Weltner Communications: Public affairs firm focusing on public policy issues, and composed of seasoned journalists, political consultants and veterans of the Georgia General Assembly and state government.
- Whitestar Advertising: a full service political advertising and supplies agency.
- William Berry Campaigns: consulting firm specializing in direct mail and strategy for Democratic candidates as well as for local and statewide measures and propositions.
- Wilson Research Strategies: Opinion research firm serving Republican candidates, conservative organizations, public affairs campaigns, and major corporations. Services, philosophy, personnel, and partial client list.
- Winner and Mandabach Campaigns: a national political consulting firm specializing in ballot measure including referenda, initiatives, and bond measures.
- Winner's Circle Political Consulting, LLC: Kentucky based full-service company focused on providing professional organization to local campaigns. Packages materials to provide clients with campaign materials at low cost.
- Winning Directions - Political Campaign Services: Provider of creative campaign strategies, products, and services.
- v-Fluence Interactive Public Relations: Non traditional firm combining new technology with traditional public affairs and public relations to strategically manage client's message and reputation in the real and virtual worlds.
This category in other languages: