Search Home : Society : Politics : Fascism
- Arrow Cross: Information about the historical fascist movement in Hungary.
- Bibliography: Fascism and Neo-Fascism, Nazism and Neo-Nazism: A comprehensive bibliography of sources on the subject.
- British Fascist Movements up to 1940: Political careers of British fascists, and their ultimate fates.
- Economic Fascism: Economics professor from Loyola College delineates the economic aspect of the fascist regimes in Italy and Germany.
- Fascism: An introductory article by Professor Roger Griffin, School of Humanities, Oxford Brookes University.
- Fascism and Revolution: Roger Griffin writes on the revolutionary nature of fascism.
- Fascism and Revolution: Essay defining fascism as a "Revolution from the Right."
- Fascism: The Truth: Sympathetic views on the fascist ideology.
- Fascist Ideology: Paper by historian Zeev Sternhell on the problem of defining fascism.
- Forming Young Fascists: Examination of imagery and symbolism in school reports from 1930s Italy and the manner in which Mussolin's fascist dictatorship attempted to influence school children.
- Fourteen Defining Characteristics Of Fascism: An attempt by Dr. Lawrence Britt to extract common characteristics from a number of fascist regimes.
- Internet Modern History Sourcebook: Fascism: Online primary sources for the study of Italo-Iberian fascism.
- Italian Life under Fascism: Online exhibition of books, posters and other printed material relating to Mussolini's regime.
- MSN Learning & Research: Fascism: Encarta Encyclopedia article.
- Mussolini: What is Fascism, 1932: Essay by the Italian dictator.
- Neo-Fascist?: Remarks on the use of "fascist" as an epithet and the comparative historical records of Fascism and Communism.
- Neo-fascism: An April 1998 editorial from Le Monde on the rise of neo-fascism in France.
- Nucleus 21: 21st Century Fascism: A variety of sources, both fascist and conservative, historical and contemporary.
- Patterns of Prejudice in a Neo-fascist Groupuscule: Article from the journal Patterns of Prejudice (April 1999) examining the French neo-fascist Groupe d'Union et de Defence.
- The Cultural Revolution of Fascism: Review of a collection of essays by George L. Mosse.
- The F Scale: Online, interactive questionnaire designed to "yield an estimate of fascist receptivity at the personality level."
- The Fascist Ideology of Star Trek: Provocative essay on themes of militarism, collectivism, and atheism in the popular sci-fi series.
- The Pagan Roots Of Fascist Culture: Harun Yahya examines the contribution of paganism and Hellenistic philosophy to fascism.
- True Fascism: From the International Fascist Organization which promotes Mussolini's Fascism while rejecting anti-Semitism and totalitarianism.
- What is Fascism?: Some general ideological features outlined by Matthew N. Lyons.
- Will Japan Adopt Fascism (1935).: Interview with Mr Yosuke Matsuoka, Japan's last representative at the League of Nations, by Gareth Jones.
This category in other languages: