Search Home : Society : Politics : Lobbying
- ACCSES American Congress of Community Supports and Employment Services: Organization of vocational rehabilitation services and community supports lobbying for maximizing employment opportunities and independent living for individuals with mental and physical disabilities.
- APCO UK: Government relations, corporate communications, internet communications in the UK and worldwide. Philosophy, services and practice areas, company news and reports, and links to affiliated organizations.
- Aaron Read & Associates: Offers Legislative Advocacy or Lobbying services to companies looking to influence California State Government.
- Access Matters: provides advocacy services relating to all aspects of the Disability Discrimination Act.
- American Israel Public Affairs Committee: Pro Israel Lobby in Washington, D.C. working to strengthen relations between the United States and Israel through political and student activism in campaigns and elections, lobbying Congress, and public advocacy.
- Amitay Consulting: Provides lobbying and governmental relations services before congress and the federal government.
- Arkansas Lobbying Consultants - Government Solutions: A full-service, professional contract lobbying and business development firm.
- Association of Junior Lobbyists: membership organization dedicated to the advancement of individuals who are "new" to the advocacy profession.
- Assyrian American League Political Action Organization: Nonprofit organization promoting the political and social well-being of Assyrians through educational and lobbying activities at the national level.
- Auburn Health Strategies, LLC: An advocacy firm that specializes in developing and implementing strategies to produce legislative solutions for health care organizations.
- Brandon Associates: independent public affairs and issues management firm in Boston with offices in Washington, DC.
- CJA Consultants Ltd: Government relations organisation, founded by former MEPs and MPs, helping businesses and trade associations to navigate the complexities of European Union and UK law and governance.
- CSM Consulting Company: lobbying and consultation on federal legislation, tribal and individual commercial development, Telecommunications, Indian housing and the repatriation of sacred and ceremonial tribal artifacts.
- California's Top 100 Lobbying Firms: Secretary of State's Listing of the Top 100 Lobbying Firms in California for 1999.
- Capitol Advantage: The nation's largest publisher of Congressional directories and the developer of CapitolWiz, a grassroots legislative action tool in use on hundreds of corporation, association, and media organization web sites.
- Capitol Associates, Inc.: A full service government affairs, lobbying and public relations firm.
- Capitol Connections: Business representation, business-government mediation, and business lobbying in Minnesota.
- Capitolink: Technical, policy development, and public affairs services to agricultural, food processing and related industries for water quality and other selected environmental issues. Washington, DC and Alexandria, VA offices.
- Carmen Group Lobbying: Washington, D.C. federal lobbying, government relations and business consulting.
- Central Europe Consulting Romania SRL: provides government relations to companies interested in investing in Romania and to Romania companies interested in investing in other countries.
- Cerrell Associates: Cerrell Associates is a Los Angeles government relations, public relations, public affairs, and lobbying firm.
- Charles D. Frohman Government Affairs Consulting: lobbying consultant for companies legislative, regulatory needs, and business needs.
- Common Cause: Common Cause is a nonprofit, nonpartisan citizen's lobbying organization promoting open, honest and accountable government. Common Cause represents the unified voice of over 250,000 members in every state across the nation against corruption in government and big money special interests.
- Commonwealth Capitol Group, LLC.: an advocate for matters relating to the State or Federal Government and Public Affairs Communications.
- Congressional Fire Services Institute: A non-profit, non-partisan policy institute charged with educating and lobbying Members of Congress on fire and life safety issues.
- Connecting Arizona Advocates, Inc: non-profit service organization lobbying for the Deaf, Hard of Hearing, Deaf-Blind, and Oral-Deaf in the State of Arizona.
- Curt Pringle & Associates: A California specializing in public relations, public affairs and government relations at the state level, providing lobbying services for public and private sector clients.
- Dawson & Associates, Inc.: Washington, DC government relations/issue advocacy firm assisting clients with water resources, environmental permitting and regulatory compliance involving the Corps of Engineers and the Environmental Protection Agency.
- Democracy Data: Effective grassroots technology solutions: Specializing in database management and zip to district matching supporting virtually any sort of grassroots lobbying activity.
- Dominion Strategies, LLC.: Alexandria, Virginia based full-service online lobbying and public policy consulting firm.
- Don Beason: North Carolina Lobbyist: Provides representation for clients in the state, including lobbying, public relations, and campaign strategy.
- Drummer & Associates, LLC: attorney based lobbying firm seeking to help clients accomplish their government and public affairs objectives in cost-effective, professional manner.
- E3 Communications: A full service public relations and public affairs firm headed by Earl Wells and located in Buffalo, New York. Site lists services, mission statement, and recent releases.
- EDRED: Education Research Development: An Illinois school lobby organization representing 300,000 children in high school & elementary districts, Special Ed Co-ops and ISCs in Suburban Cook, Lake, and DuPage Counties.
- Eagle Software Corp.: Download grassroots lobbying software "We the People" and easy organizer/calendar, "My Notebook" -- Extensive data on Congress, state legislators, executive branches of federal & state government.send personalized form letters, faxes and e-mail to government officials.
- Effective State Lobbying: Information about a book and seminar by Bob Guyer on becoming a better lobbyist at the state level.
- Eli Mundy and Associates: a New York state based full service national government relations and public advocacy firm.
- Essie Consulting Group: A lobbying and trade association management firm based in Madison, Wisconsin. Profiles of personnel and endorsements from public figures provided.
- Eye on Washington: public policy and lobbying company in Washington, DC oferring customized programs.
- Foresight Communications: A British public relations and political affairs consultancy. Site lists services, profiles the company and people, and information about partners.
- GIS Associates: A full services government relations firm at the federal, state, and local level.
- GPC International: Worldwide government relations, public relations, public affairs and lobbying firm with offices in 16 countries.
- Gaffney, Bennett and Associates, Inc.: provides political consulting, lobbying, public affairs consultants, and legislative advocacy in Connecticut and Washington, D.C.
- Garrett Fennell Consultants: Public affairs consultancy, providing political monitoring, strategic counsel, and government relations services in Ireland. Site provides company profile, areas of expertise, and staff profiles.
- Global Public Affairs: Canadian government relations and lobbying company, managing public policy issues for corporate clients across Canada and internationally.
- Government Affairs Group: Hartford, Connecticut is home to Murtha's Government Affairs Group, one of the region's leading government and public affairs management firms.
- Government and Political Associates Consortium (LLC): Umbrella `group` whose members constitute a full service legislative lobbying, monitoring and public relations firm.
- Governmental Strategies Incorporated: A governmental affairs consulting firm based in Oakton, VA specializing in energy and environmental issues.
- Greenhaus Public Communication: Specialising in public affairs and government relations within Scotland and the Scottish Parliament.
- Hyjek & Fix, Inc.: lobbying and federal marketing firm that represents domestic and international clients from both the public and private sectors. Provide comprehensive assistance in the planning and implementation of it clients activities.
- Ietan Consulting, LLC: American Indian owned government relations and strategic consulting firm specializing in the representation of tribal governments and tribal enterprises.
- Industry Government Relations Group (IGRG Inc): A leading lobbying firm in Canada, handling government relations, public affairs, lobbying, and related activiites.
- Influencing State Policy: assists social work faculty and students in learning to effectively influence the formation, implementation, and evaluation of state - level policy and legislation.
- Islamic Institute: Building relationships between American Muslims and the political leadership of the United States, involving Muslims in the political process, and inspiring the development of conservative grassroots movements.
- J. Green & Associates: Kansas City based government relations/communications firmsoffering lobbying, public policy research and analysis, and legislative tracking.
- JPA International Affairs Consultancy: Based in Brussels, with presence in 31 countries. Describes specialties, services, and who needs a public affairs firm.
- Jay Grant & Associates: Offers Federal and State Legislative and Regulatory representation and counsel in the health care field. Offices in Seattle and Irvine, California.
- Jim Gonzalez & Associates: Sacramento based legislative advocacy and political strategies for lobbying, political campaigns, and ballot initiatives in California.
- Joint Action Committee: Nationwide network of Jewish activists, advocates of a strong U.S.-Israel relationship, separation of church and state, and abortion rights (pro-choice).
- Kaizen Consulting, LLC: government affairs, including political action committee consulting, political action committee management, PAC management, government affairs consulting.
- Kimbell Sherman Ellis (KSE): Government relations and public affairs firm lobbying throughout the United States. Services description, profile of partners, client list, and briefings on policy developments.
- LEGI\X Company: A Native American Indian lobbying firm specializing in issues involving housing, tribal justice, sovereignty, education, economic development and gaming.
- Lagan Consulting: strategy, communications and public affairs consultants based in Moira, County Down, Northern Ireland which offers direct engagement with key audiences of constituents and decision-makers.
- Legislative Demographic Services: Provides tools to facilitate the grassroots database management and communications needs of lobbyists for corporations and associations nationwide.
- Leonard Domino & Associates: Canadian lobbying firm in Toronto serving non-profit and corporate clients.
- Lobby For Me.com - The People's Lobby: Using the Internet to band together citizens who have similar viewpoints on issues while implementing proactive techniques to express the views of the people's lobby. This forum makes advocates available to the public.
- LobbySmith - America's Citizen Lobbying Service: Bidding service in which potential client posts project on which subscribing lobbyists bid.
- Lobbyist Employers by Interest Group: Secretary of State's List of Employers of Lobbyists in California by interest group.
- Lord-King/LLC: Government Affairs Solutions: National professional services firm of Lawyers, Risk and Claims counselors,Litigation Management Consultants and counsel and government affairs counselors and specialist.
- Lyons Group: A Toronto-based government relations consulting firm covering issues at the Provincial and Municipal levels.
- Martin, Jenkins and Associates: A Wellington, New Zealand-based provider of strategic advisory and management services. Clients include government departments and agencies, private businesses, and industry associations.
- Masoaka & Associates: a Washington, D.C. based business to business service provider specializing in regulatory and policy research, legislative analysis, data retrieval and government relations, including lobbying.
- Massey Powell: crafts a vision for an organization's future, retool and redirect resources to achieve strategic objectives, effectively positions organization for growth, and shapes public opinion about issues.
- McBrayer, McGinnis, Leslie & Kirkland Government Relations: A Kentucky government relations firm to help businesses navigate the complex and turbulent waters of state government.
- McCulley and Associates, Inc.: A full service government relations and lobbying firm located in Albany, New York.
- Mehl, Griffin & Bartek Ltd.: Experienced lobbyists in the congressional appropriations process. The firm attempts to ensure full consideration of policy interests of clients by Congress and the Administration.
- Mirabella, Smith and McKinnon, Inc.: Tallahassee-based government and public relations firm. Site offers firm profile, client list, and services.
- Montalbano Initiatives: New York City based lobbying and public affairs consulting firm.
- MultiState Associates: a full service lobbying and consulting firm offering issue management and legislative tracking services operating in all fifty states.
- National Association of Evangelicals in Northern California: Christian Community Lobbying `group` dealing with bills, measures, and laws in State of California.
- Parry, Romani & DeConcini, Inc.: Washington, DC full service government relations and lobbying firm.
- Peyser Associates, Inc: a Washington, D.C. based lobbying firm that specializes in helping clients gain the resources needed to develop projects and programs.
- Phyllis Perron and Associates, Inc.: Legislative lobbying, association management/consultation, and regulatory services `group` based in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
- Policy Strategists, Craven and Ober, LLC: A Boston-based lobbying and government relations firm. Site lists accomplishments, clients, and services; also provides press releases and a description of the lawmaking process in Massachusetts.
- PoliticalOutreach - E- Advocacy & Internet Communication Provider: provides online advocacy, messaging, content management, member management, and other Internet service for nonprofits organizations, labor unions, and businesses.
- PoliticsDirect.com: Political information, monitoring, and consultancy services.
- Potomac Group: specializing in Washington lobbying and international business consulting.
- Rapoza Associates: public interest lobbying and government relations firm located in Washington, D.C., that specializes in providing legislative and support services to community development organizations, associations, and public agencies.
- Rosati & Associates, Inc.: controversial issues management for national and international clients in the public and regulatory arena, including crisis communications, media relations, grassroots organizing, and film production.
- Smith Dawson & Andrews: Government relations and lobbying firm. Develops federal communications and legislative strategies that advance public policy and business development agendas and obtains implementation funds.
- Spencer-Roberts & Associates: California firm specializing in governmental relations, policy/political management, and advocacy on both state and federal levels.
- Springboard Australia: Sydney-based Australian public affairs firm providing strategic corporate communications, media relation and government affairs advice to organisations of all sizes. Site provides a description of services and background of the director.
- Sussex Strategy Group: Canadian lobbying and public affairs firm providing a strategic guide to regulatory and legislative affairs.
- The C. L. A. Group, LLC.: government relations, lobbying and advocacy firm specializing in representing small businesses and associations before Congress, the White House and the Federal Government.
- The Capital Hill Group: Canadian government relations company with offices in Quebec City, Montreal, Ottawa and Toronto. In business since 1984 Capital Hill works at the federal, provincial and municipal levels.
- The Copernicus Group, Inc: Small, niche firm specializing in obtaining government funding for technology projects with practices in C4ISR, Intelligence, Education, Strategic Planning, Government Relations, and Allied Interests.
- The Ferguson Group: Washington D.C. lobbying firm representing local governments in federal affairs.
- The Furman Group: provides specialized government relations consulting services to municipalities and other public agencies developing water, sanitation, and transportation projects. Offices in San Diego, Las Vegas, Washington, DC.
- The Graydon Group: is a combination of public-policy and political specialists, assembled to provide a comprehensive approach to legislative and administrative advocacy.
- The Howes Group, LLC: government affairs firm based in Denver, CO specializing in lobbying at the Colorado State Capitol.
- The Lobby Channel: a website offering information to novice lobbyist.
- The P2C2 Group, Inc.: Consultants to the Federal Sector. Plans, proposals, and presentations for management of government agencies, contractors, and grantees. Topics: technology, systems, security, budgets, contracts, grants. Washington, DC area.
- The Showalter Group - Amy Showalter: A `resource` for corporations and associations who want to increase their grassroots effectiveness.
- The Suffolk Group, LLC: lobbying and government relations firm operating in New England with offices located in Boston, Massachusetts.
- The Vectre Corporation: Richmond, VA firm lobbying governmental officials at all levels. The company helps its clients build support for public sector initiatives by developing diverse business and citizen coalitions, including "grass-tops" support.
- Tongour Simpson Holsclaw Green, LLC: a small Federal government relations consulting firm, specializing in the Congressional legislative process.
- Travesky and Associates, Ltd: Washington, D.C., consulting firm specializing in government and community relations, with an emphasis on land use and transportation.
- Trebor Group, Inc.: A Richmond, Virginia based public affairs and public relations firm which represents a variety of clients to the Virginia General Assembly and the U.S. Congress.
- Triad Strategies: providing government relations and public relations services to clients attempting to influence public policy in Pennsylvania and Washington, DC.
- Turner and Associates - Lobbylinx.com: Washington-based lobbyist for emerging business, also advising on public relations and venture capital. Includes contact information and client list.
- Usable News Productions: Specializes in facilitating dialogues, discussing issues, creating consumer education and advocacy outreaches, and communicating with key external groups, policymakers, the media and the public.
- VoterVoice: Web-based grassroots lobbying software application through a web browser.
- Washington Linkage Group: government relations and strategic consulting. Site features news and links to the federal executive branch, Congress, key legislative issues and advocacy groups.
- WashingtonWord: Helps companies communicate pro-consumer messages to elected officials, federal agencies, and departments.
- Weingarten & Reid: Lobbying firm providing legislative and regulatory representation, grassroots advocacy consulting, and media strategy in Albany, New York and Washington, DC. Client list, policy areas, and firm member profiles provided.
- Wheat Government Relations, Inc.: Government relations consulting firm specializing in strategic planning, business development, and direct lobbying for corporate, nonprofit, and charitable institutions.
- Wyoming Agriculture Business Association: Grass-roots organization helping to increase the voice of agriculture and the agriculture sales and service community in local, state and national issues.(Originally known as the Wyoming Grain, Feed and Seed Dealers Association).
- Yoswein New York: A full service government affairs and public relations firm that provides clients with insight and strategy to succeed in today's complex public policy environment.