Search Home : Society : Politics : Personal Pages
- 2wocents.com: A blog offering opinion and social religious commentary on events in the world.
- A Politically In-Correct Stop Over on the Information Stupid Highway: A generalized rant on political correctness.
- Alternative Politics: War with Iraq, third parties, philosophy, drugs, terrorism, guns, Israel and Palestine. Links to media watch groups.
- Blog Arundel: A weblog dedicated to exploring political, social, and environmental issues in Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Casa de Oso: The writing and photography of Oso.
- Daley Planet: Personal website of planetary patriot Tad Daley. Ideas for preventing genocide and another 9-11.
- Dangerous Citizen: Where the common people voice their dissent.
- ExLawyer.com: Weblog expressing sardonic humor about law and politics.
- FWF- The Free World Forum: Young, under-21 year olds discussion of various political philosophies.
- Foxnews Folies: Critical commentary on FoxNews.
- Free Society: An essay about freedom and constructing a free society.
- FreeThought.ca: A place for unedited, uncensored opinions on politics, digital rights, and many other issues.
- Freedom First Party: Full text of some essays by Corby B. Griffin's, referred to in his A Novel of the Next American Revolution.
- Friends don't let friends...: The Origin of Friends Don't Let Friends Vote Democrat and Republican.
- Herman, Edward S: Political commentaries: Political economist and radical commentator comments on world events, media complicity and media bias from a Progressive perspective.
- James R. Taylor - My Politics: A brief essay about Presidential elections and politics
- Leanings: A Journal of Social-Political Musings: Political weblog written by Fernando dos Santos.
- Lei's Virtual reality: A website offering a personal perspective on the world and reality.
- Manifesto of the Emperor of America: Directives from a self-proclaimed emperor to solve U.S. problems.
- NAANA Online: NAANA is an organization devoted to the providing for the abolishment of the nineteenth amendment.
- Netscrapes.com: Features commentary laced with satire, parody, or humor on political, media, and other events.
- NikFlorida.com: Political and social commentary from Nik Bramblett.
- OPED - Short Opinion Pieces: OPED pieces on topics of current interest in economics, politics, terrorism, and security.
- On a point of information: An Oxford student provides a critique of modern politics from a UK perspective.
- Political Reforms for Nations: Personal site with numerous articles suggesting reforms in the political system of nations.
- Power, Violence and Poverty: Essays on power and its relationship to violence, poverty and social change.
- Ptolemy: Balkan & Europe politics.
- Sand in the Gears: Blog featuring Tony Woodlief's humorous short takes on politics, life, and American culture.
- The Brown Daily Squeal: Offers news updates from a personal politics page.
- The Donkoscope: The Donkoscope: Slapping the news with an empty sock.
- The Liberty Page: A collection of various articles and opinions from conservatives and liberals created by Anil Singh and Stuart Levine.
- The Minute Man Page: Lists the author's concerns about the U.S. federal government and the loss of freedom through war and emergency powers.
- The Peoples Voice: Forum on politics, democracy, human rights, environment, economy, science, and social justice issues.
- The RANT: Essays on politics, culture, social issues, technology, the arts from across the political spectrum.
- The Radical: An Expose on European Intolerance: A discussion of human rights violations and prejudice in Europe.
- The Rant: Political Writings from a Wal-Mart Hating Notre Dame Populist: Commentary on Wal-Mart, the ills of American society, and various other issues.
- The Sounding Board: Commentary, humor and opinions on issues of the day.
- The World According to Bill Fisher: Articles on international development, foreign policy, human rights, geopolitics, and journalism.
- This Lousy T-Shirt: Political commentary by Jeff Morrow, a graduate of Brandeis University, currently working at a public policy think tank in Washington, D.C.
- TotalRant.com: Political discussion, rants, and satire.
- Verzillo's Political Fillibuster and Politics Pulpit: A collection of links, opinion essays, sound bytes, and advice from the author on American politics.
- We Are Mad As Hell: Fight back against the mutual fund scandal by holding on to your investments.
This category in other languages: