Search Home : Society : Relationships : Alternative Lifestyles : Polyamory
- alt.polyamory Home Page: Extensive set of resources about polyamory, containing FAQs, essays, spots for personal ads, groups, and art.
- A Polyamory Community: A LiveJournal community, for those who are interested in polyamory, to discuss the philosophy and practice of the polyamorous lovestyle.
- An Unconditional Love: Explores ideas related to polyamory.
- Building and Living in a Triad: Advice, resources, and stories about the FMF triad, from a loving married couple.
- Church of All Worlds: CAW's mission is to evolve a network of information, mythology and experience that provides a context and stimulus for re-awakening Gaea, and re-uniting her children through tribal community dedicated to responsible stewardship and evolving consciousness.
- Free Love is Free Expression: The title essay argues that Polyamory is about freedom of the body, based on the grounds that sex is a cause for celebration, not for shame.
- Institute for 21st Century Relationships: The non-profit Institute provides info on exploring/understanding workable alternatives to heterosexual, lifelong, sexually exclusive monogamy. Programs, conference/seminars and publications.
- Liberated Christians: Polyamory: Promotes nonmonogamy, polyamory or "swinging" as a legitimate choice for Christians and others. Special focus on the Christian aspect, and whether the Bible and non-monogamy are compatible.
- Live The Dream: Live the Dream is an education and support `group` for people in `group` marriages.
- Open Hearts Project, The: A small collection of very detailed personal stories describing people's experiences with polyamorous relationships.
- Our Little Quad: Have you ever considered a `group` marriage? Do you ever wonder how in the world something like that could work out? Our Little Quad explains the hows and whys of a `group` marriage with practical advice and stories from their own lives.
- Pearz Poly Personals and Dating Service: A personals board including features designed for polyamorous people and relationships. Currently free, cost subject to change.
- Poly Bureau, The: A polyamory discussion column, including questions and answers.
- Poly MatchMaker: An online personals site for poly people. Requires registration (free).
- Poly Ring, The: A growing collection of websites about polyamory or by polyamorous people.
- Poly-friendly Professionals: Listings of counselors, therapists, lawyers, and other professionals who are open-minded about polyamory.
- Polyamory Awareness and Acceptance Ribbon Campaign: Products and resources for those interested in responsible non-monogamy.
- Polyamory Place: Information on alternative lifesyles, catering to couples, triads and bisexual relationships. Includes personal ads, postcards, bookstore, contests, links, chat and information.
- Polyamory Pride Flag: Design and explanation of the polyamory pride flag. Graphics available for inclusion in web pages.
- Polyamory Society, The: The Polyamory Society is a nonprofit organization which promotes and supports the interest of individuals of multipartnered relationships and families.
- Sacred Space Institute: SSI's intention is to 'create a context in which the arts of whole systems healing, sacred sexuality, polyamory, community development and new paradigm relating can be taught, developed, applied, given professional legitimacy, and disseminated internationally.'
- Society for Human Sexuality polyamory info: The Society is a social and educational organization whose purpose is to promote understanding and appreciation for the many forms of adult intimate relationships and consensual sexual expression.
- Star's Polyamory Page: Articles on polyamory, and links to resources.
- The Simple Guide to Relationships: A short, simple guide to maintaining healthy relationships in your life, including relationships with friends, family, lovers, and partners. Did we say simple? We meant it. Simple things stick in the brain better.
- What Psychology Professionals Should Know About Polyamory: Paper by Geri D. Weitzman, written for psychologists and psychiatrists.
- Yahoo Groups: Polyamory: A place for the polyamorous community to meet and discuss poly issues.
- polyamory.com: A good set of resources for the polyamorous. Attractively designed.
- polyandproud.com: polyandproud.com .... playful and provocative polyamorous paraphernalia (plus essays and excerpts from a book in progress)