Search Home : Society : Relationships : Cyberrelationships
- A Guide to Online Dating: E-book intended to make finding love online comfortable, safe, and successful. Available to download for a fee.
- Busted You Online: Information about the problem of online infidelity, including articles about cyberaffairs and the damage they cause and links to other sites that can help heal marriages suffering from cybercheating.
- Chat Room Lies: Online forum dedicated to the discussion of the deceit that goes on in chatrooms.
- City Cyber: Stories, message board and online greetings for cyber relationships.
- Classical Music Lovers Exchange: Website for fellow lovers of the same fairly specific type of music (classsical), with the idea of possibly actually meeting and even dating or developing into a personal (intimate?) relationship.
- Cupid's Binary Arrow: An in-depth look at those who have found - or are finding - love online. Includes survey data, interviews, and psychological perspective.
- Cyber Affairs In Anytown, USA: Slide presentation by Marlene M. Maheu, Ph. D. Topics include social phenomenon, cyber-sexual affairs and infidelity, uses and abuses, dangers, self-help , online communities and legal and ethical issues.
- Cyberdating Home Page: Advice and tips on safe internet dating, a pen pal page, personal stories and experiences, a chat room and free dating services.
- Dateable.com: Search engine covering the topics of love, sex, dating and relationships.
- Dating: It's Not Easy: Ways to court through e-mail.
- Enotalone.com: Cyberrelationships: Articles about cyberrelationships, cybersex and long-distance relationships.
- Gorean Safety: Advice and tips for online and offline safety.
- Have You Found Someone: Create a profile and change society's misconceptions about dating/mating online, while also helping someone else find a "healthy" cyberrelationship.
- How to Flirt with a Man on the Net: Ten tips to successful cyber-flirting.
- Internet Romance Organization: Information, advice and support for internet romance couples.
- Log On for a Cyberdate: An article about the pros, cons and how-to's of meeting and dating online. Guidelines for handling yourself sensibly and keeping your feet on the ground.
- Long Distance Net Love: Chat and message forum dealing with online relationships.
- Love Online: Guide for online relationships. Includes safety tips, reading resources, love coupons and advice.
- Love Through Wires: Mailing list for people who met through the internet and started a relationship, or for those who were once in such relationship. Provides support, and a place to rant.
- Love and the Internet: Thoughts on romance and meeting online. Includes stories and advice.
- Lust In Space: Designed for those intrigued by or involved in cyber relationships. Read commonly asked questions, true life stories, and share your own.
- Married and Flirting: A chat room site dedicated to those who are married but curious.
- Online Affairs Support Center: Support `group` for individuals needing advice regarding an online relationship.
- Online Chat and Dating: Chat rooms and dating community to meet singles online and make new friends. Includes relationship forum, personals and tips.
- Romanceopedia: Tips and ideas on how to connect on the net and maintain a romantic virtual relationship.
- SHPM|E-mail Developmental History and Meeting Face to Face: by John Suler, Ph.D.
- SHPM|The Basic Psychological Features of E-Mail Communication: By John Suler, Ph.D.
- Safer Dating: Advice, tips, stories and letters ranging from those who found love, to those who lost it all.
- The Internet and Online: Ways to deal with online affairs, internet addiction and safety for children surfing the web.
- TigerKitten's Internet Romance Site: Advice and ideas for all types romance, especially online or long distance relationships.
- US College Connection: A place for college men and women to meet each other free with ICQ or email.
- Wings Spread: A community to share thoughts and feelings. If you have a love online or even though snail mail, you may join.
- eFrendz.com: A place to make friends and penpals around the world.