Search Home : Society : Relationships : Divorce : Support Groups
- About.com: Divorce Support: Articles and resources on divorce in a variety of circumstances and from a variety of perspectives. Includes chat and discussion boards.
- All Grown Up - Now What?: For adults who grew up in divorced households and are now trying to build families of their own. Information on becoming a member and related links.
- AllExperts.com: Divorce Issues: List of volunteer experts and their ranges of experience and a form for asking questions.
- Bethany of Southeastern Michigan: Provides spiritual, social, and educational assistance to divorced and separated Christians through peer to peer ministry. Information on individual chapters, board members, and meetings as well as contact details, maps, and newsletters.
- Beyond Divorce: A divorce recovery workshop with separate programs for adults and children, sponsored by University Presbyterian Church in Seattle, Washington. Information on the program, schedule, registration form, resources, and contact details.
- Divorce Anonymous: San Diego `group` with confidential meetings. Online forum, overview of the twelve step program, and time and location of meetings.
- Divorce Care: Network of church-sponsored weekly groups involving informational videos and interaction with other members. Listings of current groups by region, resources, and help in forming a DivorceCare ministry.
- Divorce Care and Support: A community for people going through divorce. Message board, chat room, poetry, book club, and general resources.
- Divorce Center: Massachusetts-based volunteer organization offering emotional and legal support. Information on the "Parents Apart" program, seminars, and television programs; recommended resources, and FAQ.
- Divorce Central: Information and community for the divorced and the divorcing. Includes legal, emotional, financial and parenting information as well as bulletin boards and chat.
- Divorce Recovery 101: Online support `group` recovery class, information and help adjusting to single life with lessons and chat.
- Divorce Support Group of the Seacoast: Located in York, Maine. Meeting and program details, information on the stages of divorce, and recommended resources.
- Divorce Support for Under 35's: Messages boards, essays, and links.
- Divorce Survivors: MSN community with message boards and chat. Also includes library of resources, "for men only" section, links, and fun features.
- Divorce and Loss: Article offering advice on dealing with stressful and confusing emotional issues, including suggestions for ceremonies or rites to help in accepting and embracing the divorce.
- Divorced Life: Personal stories and views, horoscopes, chat, and thoughts on life after divorce.
- Divorced Living: List of ten recommended books, free newsletters, links, contact details, and information on coaching services for women.
- Kids Turn: A non-profit organization to help children and parents through divorce. A page just for kids as well as articles, recommended books, workshop and program information, and a newsletter.
- New Life Ministries: Catholic organization in Canton, Ohio committed to the healing of those who have experienced separation and divorce. Classes and support groups for adults and children. Includes map, calendar, and message board.
- Plymouth New Beginnings: A support `group` in Plymouth, Massachusetts for single adults, whether divorced, widowed, or never married. Meeting times, brief legal articles dealing with divorce, calendar, and map.
- Revive Inc.: A non-profit membership organization of divorced and separated individuals in the Washington DC area. Includes events, FAQ, links, contact details.
- Sandcastles Program: A `group` experience designed to assist children in dealing with their parents' divorce. General information on the program, recommended activities for children and teens, forums, games, and articles.
- Seaside Awakenings: Retreat offered in Laguna Beach, California for men and women to move through and beyond divorce. Contact details, overview of the topics and programs presented, registration form, and information on area lodging.
- Second Chances: Member-submitted resources including articles, photo and art gallery, and creative corner as well as forums and chat for adults and children.
- Single Place: Church-based singles `group` in Northville, Michigan focusing on divorce recovery. Registration forms, news and announcements, map and directions, calendar, contact details, and information on programs and events.
- The Divorce Forum: Information on seminars, radio interviews, and other divorce therapy services, recommended reading, discussion boards, financial and emotional advice, humor.
- The Good News Community: A non-profit organization based in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Seminar registration, mailing list, donation information, calendar of events, and contact details.
- Visions Anew: A non-profit organization for women in Georgia. Services include retreats and classes. Driving directions, maps, recommended resources, and contact information.