Search Home : Society : Relationships : Marriage : Extramarital Affairs
- Adrian's Adultery Site: Advice for people who are interested in having an affair.
- After The Affair: "Infidelity Crisis: How to Gain Forgiveness and Respect After Your Affair." A pdf download helps the offending partner repair damage they caused within the relationship.
- Bathsheba Files: Examines a marriage from beginning to end. Insights can be gained by reading through what went wrong, an affair and the aftermath.
- Betrayal.com: Assisting married and unmarried couples in determining if their significant other is cheating.
- Break Free From The Affair: Answers, counseling and marriage advice for infidelity, marital affairs, cheating spouse, cheating husband, sexual affairs, and emotional affairs leading to separation and divorce.
- Catch a Cheating Spouse: Recognize the signs of a cheating spouse.
- Cheaters Anonymous: E-zine and questionnaires on affairs and their causes.
- Cheating Spouse Org: information, articles, resources, and an online forum to help and inform about cheating spouses.
- Cheating/Cheaters: This is a `group` for married people that are involved in an extramarital affair. Offers support for dealing with aspects of EMAs and/or ending them.
- DRB Alternatives, Inc.: An online support `group` for all people hurting from the pain of infidelity. The mission is to encourage care, sensitivity and compassion for everyone moving through the stages of recovery.
- Enotalone.com - Infidelity: Articles discussing infidelity by men, by women, and online. Also has articles about forgiving infidelity.
- Extramarital Affairs Help: Offers personal assistance for individuals or couples. Provides resources for counseling professionals, publications list, and information for getting help.
- Face Reality: Offers information and services for those affected by infidelity. Chat, forums.
- Healing the Heart: A moderated discussion forum which supports recovery from affairs - for the betrayed only.
- Infidelity: The effects of cheating and how to cope with infidelity.
- Infidelity Information and Advice: Links and articles to help couples deal with the pain and mistrust of infidelity in their relationship.
- Infidelity Network: Articles and message boards about extramarital relationships
- Infidelity discussion forum: Recovering and learning to trust again. Supportive and compassionate forum. Talk with others who have been there.
- Marriage Builders: A step-by-step online guide on recovering from marital infidelity. Offers understanding from beginning to end.
- Philanderer's International: For those involved in or considering an affair. Personals section; Interactive Forum.
- Scarlet A - AntiCheating Site: Site against cheating; includes signs of cheating, message boards, cheater stories and satires.
- Surviving Infidelity Emergency Kit: Super affair discovery and healing `resource` plus free infidelity ebook.
- The Affair Therapy: Examination of the affair as an option to the destruction of divorce. Book research site.
- The Art of the Cheat: Offers the book by Edward Talurdey, which provides information on adultery and uncovering infidelity in relationships.
- The Healing Heart: A moderated discussion forum which supports recovery from affairs - for the betrayed only.
- The Other Woman: A supportive place for the "others" involved in an extramarital affair. Chat, stories, forums, friends.
- Toledo Unhappily Married: A site for the Toledo, OH area for married people to chat, vent, or meet other married people with similar problems or wanting relationships, public or private. Must be 21.
- Vaughn-Vaughn: Consultancy and articles about affairs.
- Victory In Jesus Help For Hurting Marriages: Help for hurting marriages with resources and encouragement based on biblical teachings and experience.
- cheating husband: Advice for women whose husbands have had extra-marrital affairs.
This category in other languages: