Search Home : Society : Religion and Spirituality : Christianity : People : Family
- Focus on the Family: Official site offers practical helps for marriage and child-rearing. Recent magazine articles, letters from Dr. James Dobson, news, and RealAudio broadcasts.
- Adoption Blessings Newsletter: A free 24 page quarterly newsletter sharing testimonies, poems, and articles by adoptees, birth parents and adoptive parents.
- All About Families: Weekly newsletter looking at marriage and the family from a Biblical perspective. Articles about managing personal conflicts, developing creative relationships, and watching your tongue.
- American Family Association Journal: News, commentary and information from conservative, Christian perspective.
- Blessings for Life: Advice pertaining to saving money, dieting and fitness, inspirational stories, and recipes. Includes free ezine.
- Child of Light: Resources for Christian wives with unsaved husbands.
- Christian Families: Dedicated to encouraging the Christian family. New articles on various issues each month as well as a vast array of links to Christian websites for the entire family.
- Christian Families Today: Provides family enrichment seminars, discipleship conferences, marriage and family counseling, pastoral care and discipleship counselor training.
- Christian Family Devotionals: The goal of Christian Family Devotionals is to provide families with the tips, ideas, resources and encouragement for successful family devotionals.
- Christian One Stop: Christian family informational site for spiritual growth, health, parenting issues, education, women's concerns, Christian Merchant Mall and 900 shopping mega mall, safe kids and teen links, recipes, travel and vacation, consumer alerts.
- Christians Aware: Christians Aware is a newsletter dedicated to informing parents of spiritual matters involving popular children's games, toys and books.
- Dove Approved Family Friendly Links: Links to family oriented sites, games, parenting sites, education information, kids stuff and entertainment.
- Families Worldwide: A nonprofit organization dedicated to strengthening families through traditional value-based programs. Links to news, research, and other family-friendly web sites.
- Family Abuse Ministries: A Christian ministry dedicated to bringing awareness of domestic violence within the Christian community, and hope for people breaking free from abusive behaviors.
- Family Builders Ministries: Designed to help Christians create a compelling portrait of what a healthy family looks like and assist local congregations in helping families continue to be sources of stability and dependability.
- Family Corner: Resources and articles of interest to Christian families.
- Family Issues Page: Articles about issues of interest to Christian families: becoming parents, parenting pitfalls, discernment, and education.
- Family Life Online: Family Life Church International's online explanation of its mission.
- Family Life Today: A family ministry of Campus Crusade for Christ. Resources such as the Home Builders Couples Series, the Family Life Parenting Conference, Family Life Marriage Conference, and special alumni projects.
- Family Research Council: Christian organization promoting the traditional family unit and the Judeo-Christian value system upon which it is built. Provides links, commentary, news, and information on important issues.
- Family for Life: We are building the website to help you build your family4life! Family4Life offers services, products and online information to encourage families to grow together.
- Minnesota Family Council / Minnesota Family Institute: Pro-family news, public policy issue information, grassroots guide, and legislative updates.
- Parents For Christ: Parenting resources, children's activities, prayer room, and forums.
- Promoting Family: Traditional family values, and family friendly businesses and churches. Local park listing and directory for family fun. Family friendly business listing and directory.
- Rejoice Ministries: Christian marriage restoration and reconciliation ministry, seeking to restore homes and families torn by divorce. Read their newsletter, and accounts of restored marriages.
- Seek--Family Life: Links to family sites with Christian value.
- The Elijah Program: Christian organization helping families having difficulty with children who are at risk of rebellion, defiance, school drop out, running away, pregnancy, drug use and other behavior that puts them in danger.
- Tom and Donna Hackett's Web Home: A Christian Family sharing family information and information about their faith, their Church and other religious study materials and links to them. Also shares family favorite reciepes.