Search Home : Society : Religion and Spirituality : Humor
- Alphagetti Casting: Get help with important decisions using a simple can of alphagetti.
- Holy Weblog: Devoted to the quirky, the fascinating and the admirable in, and on the fringes of, the religious world.
- Incantation to Raise the Dead: Help save humanity, raise the dead in your own home.
- Kelvin is Lord: A Kelvinian site. Learn how the one, true Lord Kelvin can conserve you from Entropy and read His prophetic wisdom.
- Mephistopheles' Soul Exchange: Trade your soul for a Sin Analysis, get an official Soul-IOU, or give your soul to a loved one.
- New Religions for the College Student: A web page for the college student looking for a religion that they can relate to.
- Plug'n'Pray: Software to help you convert religions easily.
- Popepostcard.com: Follow the travels of his holiness in celebration of jubilaeum.
- Religion Can Also Be Funny: Funny religious jokes and jokes on religion.
- Religion Creator: Create your own novel religion in Mad Lib form.
- SatireWire: Religious Merger Creates 900 Million Hinjews: "Hinjew leaders today conceded the merger of Hinduism and Judaism has not worked out as planned, as instead of forming a super-religion to fight off the common Islamic enemy, they had instead created a race of 900 million people who, no matter how many times they are reincarnated, can never please their mothers."
- The Antikrish Website: Personal website containing satirical content about being an Anglo-Indian male.
- The Church of Now: Part humor, part holy ghost revival, "and somehow part cocker spaniel." Aims to point out the miraculous in the ordinary using paradox and absurdity.
- The Great God Contest: An attempt to bring a final resolution to all religious wars, controversy and hypocrisy.
- The Quest For Zen: Navin, from Sri Lanka, and Jason, from Ohio, compete to see who will reach enlightenment first. Navin learns yoga, Jason drinks gingko biloba.
- The Snake Worshipper Page: Home of the worshippers of the Great Serpent. Come on in. Relax. Take a rodent for your snake companion, and then help yourself to some brownies and tea.
- Unusual Churches: Unusual Churches is a list of unusual, strange and weird churches.
- Virtual Church of the Blind Chihuahua: A sacred place in cyberspace to worship God and to laugh at ourselves. Funny and serious at the same time. In other words, seriously funny!
- We Want Your Soul: Company offering cash in exchange for souls.
- Which Religion Is Best?: "Consumer Reports" parody.
This category in other languages: