Search Home : Society : Religion and Spirituality : Judaism : Shopping : Judaica : Religious Apparel
- A. Zara Ltd.: Offering hand-crocheted kippot, tallits, scarves, and Judaica gifts.
- Atoros.com: Offering sterling silver atoras (neckbands) for talis.
- Biblical Garden: Offering large collection of clothing that conforms to orthodox Jewish modesty standards.
- Brucha Yarmulka: Offering several styles of kipot, benchers, and taleisim. Personalization available.
- Byado Kippot: Handcrafted, custom made, wire and bead kippot.
- Egokippot Yarmulkes: Offering suede kippot personalized with names, drawings and digital images.
- Finders Kippahs: Skull caps personalized for bar and bat mitzvahs and other Jewish event planning.
- Hats by Susan: Packable hats from Israel for all occasions, especially of interest to Orthodox Jewish women.
- Headcoverings by Devorah: Traditional and contemporary women's kippot, headscarves, and snoods.
- Israel Tallit Store: Traditional tallit, modern tallit, kippa, and matching accessories.
- J.Lowy Skullcap: Produces and sells a wide selection of kipot. Details of designs, and ordering information are provided.
- Jewish Weaving: Tallises, chuppahs, blankets, tablecloths, and challah covers handwoven out of a silk and wool blend.
- Judaica Fashion: Kepot and artistic head coverings for women.
- Kippah Design: Handmade beaded wire kippot for women made with imported and semi-precious stones.
- Kippah Secret's: Promoting the sale of hand crafted, ladies head coverings for jewish observance.
- Lids for Yids: Offering suede kippot with sports team logos embroidered on them. Custom kippot also available for bar mitzvahs.
- Linda Salvay: Custom-designed Judaic ritual wear in contemporary artistic styles.
- Loungin' Around: Offers women's shabbos robes, featuring product descriptions and pictures.
- Mazel Skull Caps: Manufacturers of leather and suede kippahs and yarmulkes for all occasions.
- Mazel Tops: Unique hand-painted yarmalkes, personalized with a name in Hebrew, English or both. A toll free number is provided for ordering.
- Modest World: Offering women's headcoverings, maternity clothes, and girl's clothing in keeping with the laws of Tznius (modesty). Products made in Israel.
- NeaTzit: Kosher-certified t-shirt style tzitzit, designed for safe laundering and durability.
- Resh Zion Designs: Designers of contemporary kippot for men, women and children.
- Shtud.com: Offering traditional talitot and tzitzit. On-line ordering is available.
- Sofia Clair: Custom tallit and kippa designs with matching accessories.
- Tallit Handmade: Individually handcrafted silk talitot made in accordance with Talmudic and Rabbinical law.
- Tallit by Stephen Shaffer: Handmade prayer shawls woven especially for women.
- Tallitot for Women: Designed just for women of lace and other fabrics.
- The Flying Tzitzit: Selling hand tied tzitziyot and lace quilts. With photographs and an order form.
- The Kippah Keeper: Assorted styles, colors, and materials are offered, as is custom imprinting.
- Weinfeld Skull Cap Manufacturing Company: Offering direct sales of yarmulkes, taleisim and tzitzit. Contact information, ordering details, and description of items are included.
- Yarmulkes for Yisrael: Customize and create your own beaded yarmulke. All proceeds benefit Shalva, an organization which provides aid to the families of mentally and physically challenged children.
- YettaKraft: Custom crocheted kippot for women and men.
- Zipporah's Thimble: Offering men's and women's tallit, head coverings, katan, and other garments of righteousness made to customer specifications.