Search Home : Society : Sexuality : Children and Adolescents
- Abercrombie and Fitch Petition: A petition and message board on the issue of marketing thongs for children.
- Abnormal Sex Differentiaton: Aims to help parents and patients understand intersexuality and the challenges that accompany syndromes of abnormal sex differentiation. Prepared by The Johns Hopkins Children Center.
- CCS and Child Sexuality: A discussion of the anime series CCS, arguing that sexuality expressed by its characters is normal and should not be criticized.
- Child Sexual Development: Academic paper by Loretta Haroian, Ph.D., concerning childhood sexual development.
- Child Sexuality and Sexual Behavior: Report released by the Swedish National Board of Health and Welfare to disseminate recent discoveries in the field of child sexuality.
- Child Trafficking - Digital Library: Supports effort to fight trafficking of children into prostitution, forced labour, child marriage, and other slavery-like conditions by increasing knowledge, sharing experience, and improving skills.
- Childhood Sexuality: Academic paper discussing childhood sexuality.
- Childhood, Sexuality & Bodyliness: Examines how children view their bodies and sexuality in relation to God and spirituality.
- Children with Sexual Behavior Problems: Assessment and Treatment: Research study assessing and treating a broad range of children ages 6-12 with sexual behavior problems in order to develop a typology and compare the efficacy of two approaches to treatment through a controlled treatment outcome study.
- Coping with Your Child's Sexuality: Advice for parents who suspect that their children are homosexual.
- Focus Adolescent Services: Resources and information on teen sexual behavior, teen pregnancy, and sexuality issues.
- Freud's Psychosexual Stages of Development: Overview of sexual development and awareness as theorized by Sigmund Freud.
- Growing Up Sexually: Large anthropological study that examines childhood sexuality and scripting of sexual development. Included is a world reference atlas and an ethnographic index. By Diederik F. Janssen, MD.
- Growing Up Sexually Email List: Reading and subscription list concerned with childhood sexuality matters. Free subscription ensures email notification of new academic research.
- Harmful to Minors: Perils of Protecting Children From Sex: Devote to the controversial work by Judith Levine. Includes links to reviews, news articles, excerpts.
- Help Stop Child Rape!: Dedicated to provide the latest legislative information on this mission. Through our efforts the laws can be strengthened and the scourge of child abuse will be eliminated.
- Henry Jenkins - The Sensuous Child: Dr. Benjamin Spock and the Sexual Revolution: A discussion of twentieth century views towards child sexuality and the research of Dr. Spock.
- Internet Abductions: Discusses the activities of adult sexual predators who attempt to lure children into real meetings with them from chat rooms.
- Male Homosexual Attraction to Minors Information Center: Making hard-to-find scientific information about male attraction to minor boys available to the public.
- Normative Sexual Behavior in Children: A Contemporary Sample: Journal article from the American Academy of Pediatrics that presents findings from research on the relationship between sexual abuse and sexual behavior in children. [PDF Format].
- Oscar, How Did I Get Here?: Offers details regarding the biological aspects of sexually related topics. Includes details on how to order an interactive CD-ROM for children aged five to nine.
- Perverted Justice: Intended to root out and bring to light those who would use the Internet as a way to sexually abuse and prey upon children.
- Project Growing Up Sexually: Covers an effort in surveying academic endeavor in child and youth sexuality matters. Features downloadable e-books, listserv/archive, bibliographies, various link collections, and a full text digital archive.
- Recognizing Healthy and Unhealthy Sexual Development in Children: Article examining what is "normal" sexual development and behavior in children and teenagers, and which behaviors might signal that a child is a victim of sexual abuse, or acting in a sexually aggressive manner towards others. By Dr. Phil Rich.
- Safer Child, Inc.: Sexuality & Kids: Advice and resources on variety of topics dealing with children, adolescents and sex, including sexual behavior, development, dating, sex crimes and child abuse. Targeted at parents and teens.
- Sexuality and Your Child: A sexuality guide for parents of infants and toddlers.
- Sexuality and Your Child -- For Children Ages 3 to 7: A guide for parents of the types of normal sexuality exhibited by 3-7 year old children.
- The Children of Rage: Child Sexuality: A concise list of sexual behaviors exhibited by children, by age.
- The Cult of Childhood and the Repression of Childhood Sexuality: Author discusses the history of childhood in western culture and how it has led to the 'cult of childhood' which does not recognize children as sexual beings.
- The Sexual Life of Children: Academic report by Floyd Martinson regarding child sexuality.