Search Home : Society : Sexuality : Politics of Sexuality
- A Body of Love: This site deals with body image, eating disorders, female oppression and how the media is involved. A woman isn't a waist size. Let's take back our dignity.
- ACLU - State Sodomy Statutes: A list of the laws that exist, have been invalidated, or repealed in U.S. states.
- Age of Consent: Articles and discussions about young people, sexuality and the law. No pictures, not a porn site.
- Asexual Visibility and Education Network: A site dedicated to education on asexual issues and to creating a community of asexual people.
- BDSM D/S and the Law: Legal Issues of Concern to Kinky People: An attorney's opinions on civil and criminal laws affecting BDSM activities, and how to deal with police if they become involved.
- Equal Rights for Gay and Lesbian Homosexuals Alike: Forums of political debates on how prejudice is caused by fear of the truth, not knowing the facts, and judging others through hatred.
- Family, Sex and the Individual; Women's Liberation, Feminism and Community: Investigation into effects of casual sex and role of the family. It relates dominance and confrontation within the family to that in the working environment.
- Gender and Sexuality: Texts which address gender studies/queer studies, with a particular focus upon discussions of sex, gender, sexual identity and sexuality.
- It's the Sex Stupid!: An essay calling for the recognition of sex as an important political issue.
- Jennifer's Gender and Body Politics Page: Articles and links relating to bisexuality, polyamory, feminist, and BDSM issues.
- Justice for Oliver Jovanovic: Maintained by the Jovanovic Legal Defense Fund, relating to the conviction of an individual for acts he claimed were part of a consensual BDSM scene.
- Legalized Prostitution - Regulating the Oldest Profession: A position paper written for the legalization of prostitution. Find research and a strong rationale that indicates many health benefits, a reduction in crime, and the protection of women.
- Linguistical Seduction: The art of meeting strangers with confidence and becomming real friens, based on sharing and utilizing their values.
- Love Does Not Kill - The Myth of Sexual "AIDS": Includes reasoning to dispel the AIDS sex myth and present its hidden political agenda.
- Modern Sexual Taboos and Their Morality: An essay that questions current moral issues surrounding masturbation, homosexuality, prostitution, nudism, Free Love, incest, zoophilia, and pedophilia.
- NOW S&M Policy Reform Project: A grass roots effort to change the National Organization for Women's statement on S&M.
- SM and Fetish Human Rights: A European effort to remove Fetishism and SM as psychiatric diagnoses from the ICD, the International Classification of Diseases published by the World Health Organization (WHO).
- Sex Laws: Roundup of sex laws of all kinds from around the world
- Sex, Censorship, and the Internet: Examines academic freedom, restrictions to prevent vulgarity, and students' freedom of speech on university networks.
- Sexual Offences Laws - Countries: Contains comprehensive information on the legislation of Interpol member states on sexual offences against children.
- Sexual Politics and Bisexuality: Discussion on bisexuals and the meaning of the term "bisexual".
- Spanner: Information about the 1992 'Spanner Case' in which men in Britain were found guilty of assault for consensual sadomasochic sexual activity. Includes original copies of statements and press releases.
- The Body Politic: A UK net magazine which examines the relationship between sexuality and race, gender, media, bodies, laws and other social institutions and issues. Intelligent and interesting reading.
- The Worldwide Age of Consent: Contains information on when people of various sexualities can legally have sex in countries around the world.