Search Home : Society : Sexuality : Sex Education
- San Francisco Sex Information: Provides online information and a free information and referral switchboard providing anonymous, accurate, non-judgmental information about sex. Some e-mail questions may be answered in the weekly advice column
- Sexual Health Infocenter: Includes a discussion of safer sex and abstinence, plus comprehensive STD information.
- About Sexuality Education: Part of a public policy class project within the Master's Degree program at TWU, Denton, Texas. It analyzes the major trends of sexuality education in the U.S., its impacts, and the public policy related to it.
- Accepting Our Human Sexuality: Offers psychologically-oriented sex education pages (teen and adult focus). Included are self help book excerpts, online test and sexual polls.
- Advocates for Youth - Comprehensive Sex Education: Dedicated to creating programs and advocating for policies that help young people make informed and responsible decisions about their reproductive and sexual health.
- Blount Nurses For Health Education: Information on abstinence, safe sex, sexual education, STDs, and condoms.
- Discussing Birds and Bees: Start When Your Kids Are Very Young: Experts from the Mayo Clinic recommend discussing sexual matters when your child is still young, since this will help establish sex as an acceptable topic of conversation.
- Education Fund of Family Planning Advocates of New York State: Conducts research, carries out policy analysis, and provides a variety of range of education, training, and outreach programs.
- Family Planning Council of Iowa: Provides information on contraception, sexually transmitted diseases, and reproductive health care.
- Get The Facts NY: Supports medically accurate and age-appropriate sex education for New York State youth. Includes information on and for parents, teachers, teens, clergy, and policymakers.
- Guide to Contraception and Responsible Sex: A guide to birth control and sexuality. Discusses condoms, the pill, sponge, natural methods, STD's, and includes a question and answer bulletin board.
- Heart to Heart Counselling Centre: Dr. Rajan B. Bhonsle, M.D. offers sex education for everyone through certificate courses on how to become a sex educator, sex counsellor, or sex therapist. Based in Mumbai, India.
- Hindustanlink - Sex Education: A guide to birth control, pregnancy, and sexuality. Includes a word glossary, and frequently asked questions.
- Home Living: Sexual education resources from a Christian perspective. A collection of information and data that will educate and challenge
- How to Talk with Your Child about Sexuality: Planned Parenthood guide for parents about how and when to talk to kids about sexual topics.
- Jane DiVita Woody, PhD, MSW: Professor of Social Work at the University of Nebraska at Omaha. Information about new book for the general public, "How Can We Talk About That?" Also includes links and articles on educating children about sex.
- Let's Talk About Sex with Dr. Janell Carroll: Dr. Carroll encourages viewers to ask questions and share views on sexuality, relationship, marriage and intimacy issues.
- My Sex Problems: Includes database for people with problems, queries about sex and related issues, and ability to ask an expert.
- MySexLifeOnline: Information on sexual health, STDs, safer sex, sexual etiquette, advice, news stories, and activism. Totally free and non-commercial.
- Overview for Guiding Teen Sexuality: Includes background information, stories, tips, questions and answers with experts, and counseling referrals.
- Perils of Pleasure: Sex-positive site dedicated to providing information on sex, sexuality, and sensuality. Discusses hazards that can cause injury during the pursuit of sexual pleasure.
- Sex Education Link Directory: A directory of scientific, medical, research, cultural, religious, and political sexual topics.
- SexQuest’s Web Index for Sexual Health: Published and online sexological writings of Dr. Raymond J. Noonan, as well as sex-positive education and research links for students, sexual health professionals, and educators.
- Teen Health: Topics include teen sexuality, sexual orientation, STD's, pregnancy, and sexual assault. The site is maintained by Dalhousie Medical School students.
This category in other languages: