Search Home : Society : Sexuality : Sexology : Sex Therapy
- Alex Robboy, LCSW, CAS: Sex therapist in Philadelphia, PA dedicated to sexual health through offering information about various types of therapy.
- Ask Doctor Venus: Offering advice and counseling on relationships, sexuality and society. Includes contact details.
- Basic Factors for a Happy Marriage: An online course that educates the ways and means for sexual satisfaction and marital happiness.
- Carol Boulware, Ph.D.: Los Angeles Certified Sex Therapist offers sex therapy, relationship counseling, marriage counseling, and intimacy work.
- Carol Boulware, Ph.D. - Certified Sex Therapist: Sex therapy for male and female sexual dysfunctions in Los Angeles. Site includes appointment information, articles on sexual problems, and `resource` links.
- Coastal Harbor Treatment Center: A 112-bed private intensive residential treatment center for child and adolescent sex offenders. Savannah, GA.
- D7M - Day Seven Ministries: Offers counseling and `group` support for men and women in sexual conflict over issues of sexual abuse, sexual addiction, and/or homosexuality.
- David R. McKenzie, M.Div., Ph.D. (C), ACS: Counseling `resource` designed for individuals and couples seeking help for sexual problems. Site includes a biography, sexual science definitions, testimonials, and phone contact information.
- Douglas Braun-Harvey, MFT, CGP: Offers outpatient treatment in a confidential and professional environment. San Diego, CA.
- Earl Ledford, MSW, LCSW, CST: Ongoing helping discussions for relationship issues and sexual problems through email, chat, video, or phone. Sexual enhancements offered in a private and respectful manner.
- Elaine Phillips, MA: Private practice sex therapist serving Bloomington and Central Illinois.
- FSD-Alert: The new view on female sexual dysfunction and the dangers of medicalization and/or pharmacological influences on treatment. Includes details about conferences, articles, press and links.
- Finding a Sex Therapist: Information on how to locate a qualified sex therapist, on- or off-line.
- Gabriele Hoff, Psy.D. - Life-Style Education: Education and counseling regarding dominance and submission (DS), sadomasochism (SM) with a psychological Jungian perspective.
- Heart to Heart Counselling Centre: Offers counselling courses, sex education training programs, and psychotherapy workshops through the Institute of Human Technology, Mumbai (India).
- Jennifer Poirier, Ph.D.: San Francisco Bay Area psychologist with a specialty in helping individuals and couples with sexual issues and dysfunctions. Website offers educational, office, and contact information.
- Miriam R. Davis, M.S., M.Ed. - Sexpert Counselor: A licensed mental health counselor and certified sex therapist offering sex and relationship counseling.
- Pacific Professional Associates: Non-profit psychology clinic in the greater Los Angeles area specializing in the assessment and treatment of sex offenders, victims, and their families.
- Pamela Moncur: An accredited psychosexual therapist specialising in aspects of sexuality and personal relationships. Site offers registration for online counseling.
- Program in Human Sexuality at University of Minnesota: Offers information about the various services and treatment available. Also a list of further resources.
- Robert Staunton Ph.D. - Counseling and Consulting: Providing evaluation and treatment services for adult and juvenile sexual offenders and their families. Located in Richland, WA.
- SECS - Sexual Enrichment Counseling Services: Offers sexual enrichment counseling services in Chicago, Illinois. We also offer self-help books and tapes on sexual problems.
- Sex Therapy Online: Information and advice about sexuality and sex therapy.
- Sex Therapy and Education: By Frank Sommers, M.D. As a psychiatrist and sex therapist treating men, women and couples, for sexual problems over the past 28 years, I have rarely found the need to resort to any kind of medication.
- Sexual Surrogate: A sex surrogate's main purpose is to educate the client in how to reverse specific sexual problems. It is the therapist who decides what activities are appropriate.
- The Center For Sexual Health: A `group` practice of sex therapists and physicians offering evaluation and treatment for a wide range of sexual and sexually related problems, and for the enhancement of sexual health. Offices in North Carolina.
- The Couples Center: Supporting the heart's desire for intimacy and meaning. Site includes articles, information on practitioners, contact methods, and directions. Located in Portland, ME.
- The Human Awareness Institute: HAI is a California based institute that sponsors workshops for personal growth with the focus being on love, intimacy and sexuality.
- The Sexuality Coach: Roz Van Meter, experienced AASECT Certified Sex Therapist, offers confidential and personalized solutions.
- Vekquin - The Fetish Psychoanalyst: Specialist in discovering the reasons for existence of all types of sexual fixations including fetishes, obsessions, addictions, and compulsions for BDSM. Analysis offered by telephone or in-person Seattle, WA, USA.