Search Home : Society : Sexuality : Sexual Addiction
- SexualControl.com: Positive and realistic counseling for sexual addiction. An effective alternative to 12-step meetings for overcoming sex addiction. Marriage counseling is also offered as part of the healing process.
- Be Broken Ministries: Created to educate, support, and encourage those willing to seek help and recovery from sex addiction. Located in San Antonio, Texas.
- Bethesda Workshops: Conducts intensive workshops for male and female addicts, spouses, and couples. Offers clinical strategies combined with Christian principles.
- Cether: Dedicated to helping individuals who struggle with homosexuality, pornography, and sexual addictions. Includes testimony, articles, and `resource` links.
- CyberWidows.com: For those who have been affected by their partner's online addictions or cyberaffairs.
- Cybersex Addiction: A `resource` and referral information site for people seeking help with addictive or compulsive computer-based sexual activity and cyber-infidelity problems.
- Del Amo Hospital: Treatment for sexual addiction and sexual offending behavior.
- Dorothy Hayden, CSW: Specializes in the treatment of sexual compulsion and sexual dysfunctions for both the gay and heterosexual communities using clinical strategies including behavioral, cognitive, psychodynamic and/or twelve-step models.
- Females and Sex Addiction: Myths and Diagnostic Implications: Six myths concerning women and sexual addiction are offered as an explanation of why female sexual addiction does not receive as much attention as male addiction. [PDF Format]
- Free From Fantasy: Get into life: A book that focuses on freedom from all forms of fantasy, including sexually compulsive thoughts and behavior. Includes book introduction and ordering information.
- Free in Christ - Freedom from Pornography: Support for men addicted to pornography, sex; freedom through practical faith in Christ in a safe recovery and spiritual growth environment.
- Heart to Heart Counseling Center: Free newsletters, FAQs, and other resources for sex addicts. Includes information on conferences, books, and videos. Located in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- Hermes' Web: Professional consultation on sexual health including disorders, trauma, addiction, violence, abuse, and harassment.
- Hope and Recovery from Sexual Addiction: Information and links for people suffering with sexual addiction and compulsivity.
- Kavod Recovery Program: An outpatient program in Rochester, NY, for people with sexual addictions/compulsions.
- National Coalition for the Protection of Children and Families: Dedicated to protecting people from the harms of pornography and the sexual messages of today's culture.
- OASISS: Offering A Sanctuary for those Injured by Sexual Shame. Offering help and hope to sex addicts and their families.
- Pedophilia -- My Perspective: Discusses this sexual disorder, its myths, societies views, cycles and therapy.
- Porn Free: A free self help `resource` for sex addicts and online porn addicts for education and recovery.
- Pure Life Ministries: Affordable residential care, phone counseling, and biblical teaching materials for men with sexual addictions or homosexuality. Based in Dry Ridge, KY.
- Recovery from Sexual Addiction: Numerous original articles explaining sex addiction as well as links to specially chosen articles on the web. Written by psychologist David Bissette, Psy.D. from Washington, DC.
- Sex Addiction Recovery Resources: Comprehensive collection of sex addiction recovery resources on the Internet. Selections are categorized by Christian and secular approaches.
- Sexhelp.com: Offering sex addiction and recovery resources from international sex addiction expert Patrick Carnes, Ph.D.
- Sexual Recovery Institute: Outpatient treatment for men or women engaged in compulsive and addictive sexual behaviors. Clinical services for individuals, couples and groups, and professional training for therapists and organizations.
- Sharon O'Hara, M.F.T.: Provides help for sex addicts by a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in the Los Angeles area, using 12-Step principles and energy therapy techniques. Includes services, articles, links and contact details.
- The National Council on Sexual Addiction and Compulsivity: A non-profit organization dedicated to education and referral services. Offers membership for lay public and professionals specializing in the treatment of addiction, offending behaviors, and trauma. Includes a nationwide listing of affiliated counselors.
- TroubledWith - Pornography and Cybersex: Background information, stories, tips, question and answer with experts, and counseling referrals.
- William Johnston, Counsellor: General counselling service for individuals and couples. Particular experience in the fields of anxiety and sex addiction
This category in other languages: