Search Home : Sports : Baseball : Women
- 2002 International Women's Championship: The International Women's Baseball Championship was held at the new 4.5 million dollar Geelong baseball centre bringing together teams from Japan, Canada, and the US, plus two Australian teams.
- Ajax Girls Baseball: Member of the Central Ontario Girls Baseball League and has a Women's Rep team for 17+. Includes photos, schedule, and related links.
- American Women's Baseball: Promotes amateur and professional women's baseball worldwide. Includes FAQ about the American Elite National Team, individual United States teams, tournaments, and logo merchandise. Also provides information about the national teams from Australia, Canada, and Japan.
- Arizona Cactus Wrens Women's Baseball Club: Contains photos, merchandise, history, schedules, results, and tournament information about women's baseball in the United States.
- Australian Baseball: National Womens Team: Provides news, articles, upcoming games, and results.
- Australian Women's Baseball Team: Provides international and World Series results since 2001 and recent photos.
- Between Innings: A collection of photography by Mark Clayton of teams and players from across North America.
- Burlington Girls Baseball: Burlington is a member of the Central Ontario Girls Baseball League. Includes schedule, tournament results, photos, history, and related links.
- California Women's Baseball League: The first women's baseball league in the San Francisco Bay area with players from as far away as Modesto, Santa Cruz, Santa Rosa and Sacramento. Player experience ranges from Little League baseball to collegiate and international levels.
- Central Ontario Girls Baseball League: Organizes two leagues, for ages 14-16 and 17-25. Includes schedule, standings and individual team pages.
- Chicago Gems Women's Baseball Club: Includes news, prior year highlights, contact information, and related links.
- Chicago Storm Baseball: 2003 AAU National Champions. Includes roster, schedule, results, statistics, photos, and related links.
- Colorado Women's Baseball Association: They play by major-league rules on a full-sized field.
- Detroit Danger: Semi-Pro Women's team, Member of the Great Lakes Women's Baseball Conference.
- Doncaster Baseball Club's Women's Baseball program: Dedicated to the Doncaster Baseball Club's Women's Baseball program. Located in Melbourne, Australia, we cater for all ages and abilities.
- East Coast Women's Baseball League: Competitive amateur hardball league for women of all ages and skill levels from NJ, NY, PA, CT.
- Eastern Women's Baseball Conference: Amateur league with teams in the Washington/Baltimore and New York/New Jersey areas.
- Michiana Girls Baseball: Plays at North Side Little League Park in Mishawaka, Indiana. Includes a history of the program and its current affiliation with the AAU.
- Milton Girls Baseball: Girls baseball in Milton, Ontario, Canada. A member of the Central Ontario Girls Baseball League.
- Montgomery County BarnCats: The BarnCats are members of the Eastern Women's Baseball Conference, which consists of five teams, three in Maryland and two in Virginia.
- Motown Magic: A brand new team for 2004. AAU sanctioned and member of the GLWBL (Great Lakes Women's Baseball League). Includes team news, standings, statistics, and game schedule.
- National Women's Baseball Hall of Fame: Promoting achievement in women's baseball. Includes inductees, awards and building fund information.
- New England Women's Baseball League: Official league site with scores, schedules and photos.
- New York Women's Baseball Association: Our mission is to provide baseball instruction and competition to women and girls of all experience levels.
- North American Women's Baseball League: The NAWBL is an umbrella association of several women's leagues from across North America.
- North York Girls Baseball: Member of the Central Ontario Girls Baseball League with teams at the Peewee, Bantam and Junior levels.
- Nova Scotia Girls Baseball: Dominion Batam Girls Hawks, will be representing the Province of Nova Scotia the first ever Canadian National Tournament for girls baseball. The tournament will be held in Windsor Ontario on August 13 - 19. There will be 9 Provinces participating in the tournament.
- Pawtucket Slaterettes: Girls youth baseball league based in Pawtucket, Rhode Island.
- Philadelphia Women's Baseball League: A new (2004) women's league in the Philadelphia area.
- Planet Baseball Magazine: A digital magazine for the planet-wide enlightenment of girls' and women's baseball.
- Royal York Girls Baseball: Member of the Central Ontario Girls Baseball League. Has Rep teams at Bantam and Junior (Women's) level. Formerly Etobicoke Girls Baseball.
- Saskatoon All Girls Baseball: Saskatoon plans to sponsor jr. mosquito, mosquito, peewee and bantam girls teams in 2004.
- South Bend Blue Sox Women's Baseball Club: The Blue Sox are charter members of the Great Lakes Women's Baseball League which began play in 1996 with teams in Chicago, IL; Battle Creek and Lansing, MI and Fort Wayne, IN. The League was a pilot program by USA Baseball, Inc. and the American Amateur Baseball Congress (AABC).
- Southern California Women's Baseball League: Provides announcements, field directions, game results, and details of tournaments and other upcoming events.
- Sydney Women's Baseball League: Home of the Sydney Women's Baseball League.
- Team Ontario: Team Ontario has three girls divisions, a Pewee (11-13)Bantam (14-16) and a Women's division (17+).
- The Forum: A place discuss women's baseball.(English, Francais, Espanol)
- The Rhode Island Women's Baseball League: The RIWBL exists to provide female baseball players, of any age and residence, the opportunity to participate in organized girls and women's baseball tournaments.
- Toronto Misfits: The Misfits are an independent team compiled of players that want to play on a competitive REP team within the COGBL. The Misfits include former Team Canada players, collegiate fastpitch players, and players who reside during the school year in the United States.
- Virginia Flames: Member of the Washington Women's Baseball League. Game schedules and results.
- WBL Inc.: News and commentary on women's baseball.
- Washington Women's Baseball: New women's baseball league in Washington state. Includes information on the new league and the Washington Stars women's team.
- Wexford Sox Girls Baseball: Member of the Central Ontario Girls Baseball League. Teams at Bantam and Women's (Junior). Provides girls baseball in the Scarborough area of Toronto.
- Women's International Baseball Association: Organizes international women's baseball competitions and the Women's Baseball World Series. Australia, Canada, Japan and the United States are members.
- Women's World Series 2001: Photographs and results of the first ever Women's World Series. Canada, Japan, Australia and the U.S.A. played in Toronto July 4th to July 8th, 2001
This category in other languages: