Search Home : Sports : Basketball : Youth and High School : Associations
- AAU Boys Basketball Official National Website: National event schedules and results, local contacts, for the Amateur Athletic Union.
- American Youth Basketball Tour: A non-profit grade based summer developmental youth basketball program currently operating within 15 states.
- Atlanta Ballers Youth Basketball Association: Atlanta-based association developing leaders in athletics and life.
- Basketball Canada Homepage: Provides national representation for all Canadian Basketball associations. Many links.
- Basketball Congress International: Offers national, state and local tournaments and organized league play.
- Basketball Heaven: An opportunity for youth to develop their individual basketball skills, and compete in 3-on-3 tournaments in the New York community.
- Biddy Basketball International Program: Louisiana-based youth developmental program. Over 20,000 boys and girls playing in 300 leagues across the US, Puerto Rico, Finland, and Canada.
- Big Apple Basketball, Inc.: A non-profit organization dedicated to assisting young people in attaining their educational and professional goals.
- Calgary Minor Basketball Association: Provides youth basketball in Calgary, Alberta and area (Canada)
- Edmonton Youth Basketball Association: Located in Edmonton, Canada. Basketball for boys and girls aged 9 to 18. No tryouts and no cuts. Over 2500 players and 230 teams. September to March.
- Elite Basketball of the Hudson Valley: A members-only site that offers a youth basketball program that runs spring tournaments, summer camps, youth clinics and hosts high school team web sites.
- Elk River Boys Youth Basketball: Provides organized basketball programs for boys in Elk River, Minnesota, United States. Contains information about programs, current news, and contact information.
- Fenton youth basketball.: Website features developmental program for kids in grades 3-6. along with registration, schedule and general information in Fenton, Michigan.
- Hood River Youth Basketball Association: An association developed to provide players with extended gym time for skills development, competitive tournament play, and reinforcement of a sound code of ethics.
- Junior Pro Basketball: Tennessee-based organization that teaches fundamental basketball skills in a safe, enjoyable, and team-oriented manner.
- Keller Pips: Keller PIPS, Players in Progress, is a performance `group` specializing in basketball skills, drills and tricks. It promotes self-confidence and teamwork. And encourages a "can do" attitude that goes beyond traditional sports activities.
- Little Dribblers Basketball, Inc.: Texas-based youth basketball designed to serve as many youth in the community as possible, who are interested in the game of basketball.
- Mid America Youth Basketball (MAYB): Kansas-based summer youth basketball. Over 2200 teams from throughout the United States currently participating.
- Mounds View Basketball Association: Site provides current member and the public with general information, practice, game schedules and game brackets.
- National Junior Basketball: California-based national youth organization with over 25,000 participants in 6 states.
- North Stars Youth Basketball Association - PHYBA: Youth basketball organization in Mississauga, Ontario and a founding member of the Peel-Halton Youth Basketball Association (PHYBA).
- Sacred Heart of Castleton CYO Basketball: Sacred Heart CYO basketball is open to boys & girls grades 1-8 from the Schodack school district and/or the Sacred Heart of Castleton parish.
- Saskatoon Minor Basketball Association: Provides youth basketball programs in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan and area (Canada).
- Southwest Junior Pro Basketball: Houston-based association providing competition through their Jr. NBA - Jr. WNBA affiliation.
- Sporting Chance Youth Basketball: Tucson-based, non-profit organization dedicated to the positive development of boys and girls through basketball-related programs.
- Toms River Basketball Association: Recreational youth and high school basketball league serving boys and girls.
- Westside AllStars: A non-profit organization making a moral effort to actively work to enhance the academic and sports-oriented knowledge of the athletes in the Houston area.
- Youth Basketball of America South: A non-profit basketball organization which offers tournaments for Alabama, Mississippi and West Florida.
- Youth Basketball of America, Inc.: International governing body for youth sports which promotes youth basketball worldwide. Offering league development, tournaments, educational clinics and scholarship programs.
- Zoe Ministries: Evangel Eagles evangelistic sports outreach program provides a nurturing environment for young athletes.