Search Home : Sports : Basketball : Youth and High School : Leagues
- All-Star Basketball League: A non-profit league that offers competitive basketball for boys & girls grades 3 –12 in the Phoenix and Scottsdale area.
- Basketball Tournaments and Basketball Camps: Michigan-based DTS Sports host tournaments and camps for all ages.
- Beaumont Little Dribblers: Beaumont, Texas association for youth ages 6 to 14.
- Bellevue Community Basketball Association: Youth Basketball League site for Bellevue Community Basketball Association in Nashville, TN
- Bloomfiel Youth Basketball League (BYBL): Nonprofit basketball league serving the youth of Bloomfield, Connecticut. Town intramural and travel teams for boys and girls grades 4 through 8, photo album.
- Brooklyn Park Sports Dome: Tournaments, leagues, and camps are offered.
- Cardunal Youth Varsity Girls: An NCAA certified varsity level girls fall basketball league in the Northwest suburbs of Chicago.
- Chapman/Carmel Elementary PTA Basketball League: Chapman/Carmel Elementary School PTA Basketball League in Woodstock, Georgia
- Clear Lake Boys Basketball: The Clear Lake Boys Basketball (CLBB) league arranges competitive basketball games for boys between the ages of 9 and 18 living in the Clear Lake City area of Houston, Texas.
- Colonial Basketball League: A volunteer run organization open for children in grades Kindergarten through 8th in Freehold, NJ.
- Conejo Youth Basketball Association: Non-profit basketball league providing recreation to boys and girls of Conejo Valley, California. Provides scores, standings, schedules, and photos.
- Easton Recreational Basketball: News and information on league, includes tryouts, schedules, and tournaments.
- Edina Basketball Association: Covering basketball activities in Edina, Minnesota.
- El Toro NJB: El Toro National Junior Basketball chapter in Orange County, CA.
- Fraser Valley Basketball: Valleyhoops is the home to AAA Varsity basketball in the toughest league in British Columbia, Canada.
- GMCHoops: This is a web site that is devoted to providing information on Greater Middlesex Conference Boys Basketball. It contains information such as scores, standings, stories, profiles, rankings, and special honors.
- Green Country Christian Athletic Conference (GCCAC): Established to allow smaller Christian schools in Green Country to play other small schools.
- Grossmont League: San Diego, California area information on varsity basketball games featuring live event coverage standings and schedules.
- Guilford Basketball League: A volunteer Guilford, CT organization that offers programs for youth from 5-15 years of age as well opportunities for travel and tournament teams.
- Holy Family Cardinals: Youth sports program that offers intramurals, clinics and CYO basketball to boys and girls in kindergarten through high school located in Staten Island, NY.
- Hoops Unlimited: A church sponsored youth through high school basketball league in Etobicoke.
- Inside the AlphaWolf: Youth basketball leagues, clinics and camps offered in the Detroit area designed to promote sportsmanship and teamwork sponsored by AlphaWolf Athletic Company.
- Jam On It Basketball Academy: Host tournaments, leagues and traveling teams for kids in Northern Nevada.
- Malvern Basketball League: Delaware Valley youth league for boys and girls from 1st through 12th grades. College women's leagues are also available in the summer.
- Marlboro Basketball Association: A youth basketball league for boys and girls based in Marlboro, New Jersey.
- Narberth Girls Basketball League: Standings, scores, schedules, and rosters for a competitive girls basketball league in the Philadelphia area.
- Natick Recreational Basketball: Information about recreational basketball activities in Natick, Massachusetts.
- Newburgh Zion Lions Basketball Organization: A non-profit basketball organization serving the youth of the city of Newburgh, NY. AAU travel teams, summer, fall and winter leagues.
- Nickelodeon Sports Foundation: Non-profit organization that serves the New York metropolitan area by providing organized basketball recreation year round. Men's Pro Basketball League and the IronMan Full Court Basketball Tournament.
- O'Connell Division - Arlington County Youth Basketball: An "eteamz.com" website for youth basketball in Arlington County. The league is for girls/boys participating in house and travel teams for Arlington 4th and 5th grade students.
- On the Ball Youth Basketball Organization: AAU youth basketball leagues and tournaments in Washington, Oregon and Hawaii.
- Oregon Youth Basketball: A non-profit organization dedicated to providing a positive recreational experience for boys and girls grades 2nd through 6th in Oregon, Wisconsin.
- Paoli Wildcat Basketball League: Recreation basketball league for children ages 9-13 in the suburban Philadelphia area.
- Parkview Parochial League: A league comprised of 25 teams from the Metropolitan Milwaukee area. Offers basketball and volleyball to over 3,000 Catholic Elementary school students.
- Pennsylvania Basketball: This site features the Pennsylvania Basketball Hall of Fame, the 2,000 Point Scorer's Club, Underclassmen Watch, and PIAA and PCIAA Records, plus other basketball offerings.
- Pioneer Basketball League: Mid-Ohio Valley youth league for girls featuring statistics, rules, and other information on the league.
- Poway Youth Basketball League: A recreational league for boys and girls in grades 3-12 and has been run by volunteers serving the community for over 21 years.
- Prince William AAU Boys Basketball League: This site offers schedules, rosters, results, and tournaments for the AAU Boy's Basketball program.
- Queen City Athletic Association: Charlotte, NC youth camps and leagues for boys and girls ages 7-16.
- Robinson Basketball: Summer hoops in the Pittsburgh area.
- SHYBA: Souderton Harleysville Youth Basketball Association: Homepage of SHYBA. Schedule, standings, events.
- Sandwich Youth Basketball: Sandwich Youth Basketball offers recreation basketball, travel basketball and all stars basketball in Cape Cod, Massachusetts.
- Saskatoon Minor Basketball Association: Provide a fall and spring basketball league for youth in elementary and high school in Saskatoon. Host an invitational tournament in April.
- Seven Hills Recreational Basketball Federation: Many teams for 3rd to 6th graders in Seven Hills, Ohio.
- Sonny Hill League: An amateur basketball organization located in the Delaware Valley developing leadership skills and self-esteem for student athletes.
- St Louis Missouri Basketball Academy: Program provides individual training, tournaments, leagues grades 3 to 8, and summer programs for youth in the Missouri area.
- St. Alban Roe League: Youth basketball league located in St. Louis, Missouri
- St. Albans Eastern Youth League Basketball: Basketball league is located in St. Albans, West Virginia with teams for 3rd to 6th grades. Bulletin, calendar, teams/rosters, links, tournaments, photo album, players, cheerleaders, coaches corner.
- St. Louis CYC South Central District Basketball: St. Louis area basketball teams in the Catholic Youth Council Leagues, regular season, post season and city/county archdiocesan championships.
- St. Stan's Athletic League Screamin' Eagles: The official website of the St. Stan's Athletic League. Contains statistics for all sports as well as photos.
- Summerlin Nevada Chapter of the National Junior Basketball League (SNJB): SNJB schedules, rules, team standings and player statistics, rosters, rules, photos. NJB headquarters, philosophy, code of ethics, sponsors. Interesting youth basketball links
- The Coptic League: A basketball league for Coptic Orthodox Christian youth in Southern California, for girls, boys, and college teams from 13 coptic churches.
- West San Jose NJB: A non-profit youth organization in the Silicon Valley offering boys and girls teams in 3rd-10th grade.
- Western Prince William Basketball Association (WPWBA): Youth basketball league serving youth ages 9-18 in Western Prince William County, Virginia.
- Westwood Recreation Basketball Leagues: Adult and youth basketball leagues at the Westwood Recreation Complex in Los Angeles. Statistics, standings, and schedules.
- Woodstock Optimist Minor Basketball Association (WOMBA): Provides houseleague basketball for players aged 6 years through 13 years, building individual and team skills.
- Youth Basketball: A year round basketball program that serves players from age 6 to adult of every skill level.