Search Home : Sports : Organizations
- Amateur Athletic Union: A US based organization dedicated to the promotion and development of amateur sports. Event calendar, associations listings, insurance information, and contact information.
- Aringo Athletic Alliance: Incorporates Christian Hockey Association and Fellowship Football Association. Established to teach youth about teamwork, friendly competition and how to be godly examples on the playing field and in life.
- Armed Forces SportsLink: The official Department of Defense sports site tracking all listed military sports tournaments and events.
- Athletes CAN: The organization of Canadian national team athletes.
- Athletes For Education Foundation: A non-profit organization of present and former professional athletes, entertainers, business leaders to serve as positive role models. Contains past and upcoming events, purchases, special programs, and celebrity profiles.
- Athletes International: Organization founded by athletes to provide travel, accommodation, and employment assistance to international-level athletes.
- Bobby Phills Educational Awareness Foundation: Foundation aims to raise educational awareness among less fortunate children. The parallel importance of athletics and academic achievement are stressed.
- CCPR: An independent umbrella organisation for national governing and representative bodies of sport and recreation in the UK. It lobbies government on policy issues and represents members views to all authorities whose decisions impact sport and recreation. News, events, courses, links and resources.
- Canadian Centre for Ethics in Sport: Promotes drug-free sport, equity, fair play, safety and non-violence. English and French versions.
- Christian Sports International: Promotes family and Christian values through sporting events and through associations with sports celebrities.
- Citizenship Through Sports Alliance: Organization promotes ethical conduct in athletics; features news, membership information, organizational tools, and contact information.
- DHAC - The Ivy Athletic Trust: A nonprofit that supports Ivy college graduates training for the Olympics. Includes information about the organization and its sponsored athletes.
- EMIMA: EMIMA is a youth sport organisation in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania which eduacates youth and community on HIV/AIDS through sport.
- East Midlands Sport: Campaigning project `group` set up to try and address concerns about the capacity of local government to sustain quality sports development work. Action plans and minutes.
- Eatonville Youth Sports Association: An all volunteer `group` which encourages teamwork, fair play and good sportsmanship and delivers athletic programs in the South Pierce County area. Regular seasons of youth baseball, softball, basketball, soccer and special tournaments.
- Edmonton Sport and Social Club: ESSC offers adult co-ed recreational sports leagues and tournaments in Edmonton. Play floor hockey, indoor volleyball, soccer, slo-pitch, ultimate, beach volleyball, basketball and flag football, as a team or individual.
- English Institute of Sport - EIS: UK wide network of World Class support services for athletes - sports science, applied physiology, biomechanics, nutritional advice, performance analysis, psychology, podiatry, strength and conditioning coaching, sports massage, supplementary career and education advice. Forum, events and interviews.
- Federation of South West Sports Organisations: Federation of regional governing bodies of sport and sports advisory councils in South West England - Dorset, Cornwall, Gloucester, Wiltshire, Devon, Somerset. News for volunteers, sports partnerships and coaches. Sections on funding, educational courses, SportsAid, campaigns. Forum, gallery, event calendar and links.
- GAISF Sport Passport: Subscription-based service geared towards those involved in scheduling, bidding for, broadcasting or sponsoring events in concert with GSAIF, the General Association of International Sports Federations. Includes pricing and overview of services.
- General Association of International Sports Federations: Groups international sports federations and various other associations to co-ordinate world-wide sporting. Calendar, publications, member services, news and events.
- Harrisburg Sports and Social Club, LLC.: Football, softball, kickball, volleyball and social club in Harrisburg, LLC - bulletin board and pictures. Emphasis on fun and friendship.
- Huntsville Sports Council: HSC is a community partnership offering sports networking and mentoring opportunities, a voice for collective sport initiatives and celebrating the value of volunteers and sporting achievements in Huntsville and Lake of Bays, Canada
- Institute for International Sport: Promotes international relations through athletics and sporting events.
- International Military Sports Council: Information on the roughly 100 military sporting events organised worldwide every year.
- Jardine Sports Association: Jardine Sports Association (JSA) aims to provide social, recreational and sports opportunities for all full-time employees of Jardine Group Companies in Hong Kong. The membership is free of charge and does not require individual subscriptions.
- Lancaster Castle Sports and Social Club: Lancaster-based recreational club offering cricket, football(soccer), rugby, and badminton.
- Laureus Sport For Good Foundation: Charitable arm of the Laureus World Sports Awards, aiming to use sport as a tool for social change. Worldwide projects and programmes, patrons, advisors, donations.
- Laureus World Sports Awards: Awards recognise the achievements of those teams and individuals who symbolise the very best in sport. Winners, nominees, multimedia sections
- MPAA: Mississauga Pilipino Athletic Association website for baseball and basketball leagues
- Mon Repos Youth and Sports Council: Non-profit voluntary organization in Mon Repos, Saint Lucia, West Indies seeking to represent and promote the interests of the communities of Malgretoute and Patience to Praslin through sporting, cultural and educational activities.
- National Centre Inverclyde: National sport centre providing a centre of excellence for Scotland's top sports people, national squads and governing bodies. Focus on improving coaching and performance in a wide range of indoor and outdoor sports.
- National Institute for Sports Reform: Coalition of concerned Americans seeking to improve the athletic and educational experiences of children. Studies, advocates, and implements needed sports reforms at the pre-professional level.
- National Institute of Sports Professionals: US organization promoting system of care for athletes at all levels of competition in all sports. Coaching, sports medicine, sports psychology, and athletic training resources.
- National Sports Foundation: Preserves the nation's sports heritage, records, exhibits, educates and recognizes significant American sporting events, sports journalism, sport art and exceptional athletic achievements by Americans.
- North American Sports Federation: Sanctioning body of multiple amateur sports, ranging from basketball to bodybuilding. Site includes tournament schedules and insurance programs.
- Old Minchendenians: General sports club in London, with cricket, football and golf sections and made up of a lot of old members of a nearby school.
- Oregon AAU: State chapter of the Amateur Athletic Union, a nation-wide non-profit sports organization in the United States. Includes event listing and notices for basketball, baseball, karate, Taekwondo, and track and field. Also includes related links.
- Positive Coaching Alliance: Information on awards, location, partnership programs, description of the organization, upcoming events, news items and membership details.
- Railsport: Information about sports events for UK rail industry staff and their families, including news, fixtures, results and pictures.
- Right to Play: Organization working with volunteers and partners to use sport and play to enhance child development in areas of disadvantage. Fund raising, gallery, links, list of athletes, auction.
- Sacramento Sports Foundation: The SSF improves, supports, and enhances the sports experience in the Sacramento region through volunteerism, networking, fund raising, and education.
- Spears Sports Club: A New South Wales non profit organization founded by the Islamic Charity Projects Association. Affiliated to various sports bodies and offering participation in NSW soccer, netball, karate and table tennis tournaments.
- Sport Tayside: The SportTayside partnership seeks to enhance the infrastructure of sport in Tayside by integrating resources, raising the profile of sports development, sharing best practice and utilising expertise.
- Sport and Development International Platform: Site created following the 2003 Magglingen Conference to act as an international platform for the promotion of Sport and Development to achieve international cooperation.
- Sports Dispute Resolution Panel: An independent organisation established by the principal sports bodies to provide a specialised dispute resolution service for sport in the United Kingdom.
- Sports Field Managers Association (SFMA) of New Jersey: New Jersey chapter of SFMA. Offering membership information, newsletter, and sponsorship information.
- Student Activities Safety Association: Information for students on how to organise events and activities safely. Contacts for weather conditions, training courses, transportation and other resources,shop, diary, members section.
- Team Clydesdale: An organization sponsoring road running, triathlons and biking for large weight-class athletes. Upcoming events, news items, past results and event summaries.
- The Dickie Bird Foundation: Foundation set up by umpire Dickie Bird to assist young people under 18 to participate, to the best of their ability, in the sport of their choice, irrespective of their social circumstances, culture or ethnicity.
- Triple Crown Sports: Organizes tournaments and championships for baseball, softball, soccer, and other popular sports.
- United States Specialty Sports Association: The USSSA sanctions, creates, and promotes a variety of sports including softball, baseball, and basketball. Official site.
- Vieux Fort Youth and Sports Council: A non-profit organization concerned with the administration, support and promotion of youth and sports activities in and around Vieux Fort, Saint Lucia, West Indies.
- Werling SolarSystems Torun: A site dedicated to the development of the Torun area youth - academic, sport, culture, service.
- sportscotland: The national agency for sport in Scotland, working with partners to develop sport and physical recreation.
This category in other languages: