Search Home : Sports : People : Training
- AllProTraining: Coaches from professional sports organizations offer training tips, also provides online chats, sports related news and sales of nutritional and training merchandise.
- Athletes' Performance: Intensive training facility for serious competitive athletes in Tempe, AZ.
- Athletic Leagues and Sports Clubs Nationwide: Provider of year-round sports, parties and world wide travel for over 350,000 active adults ages 21 to 34.
- Athletic Perception Institute: Personal training program for improving visual perception in sports.
- Big Dreams Fitness: Services include swimming, biking, running, triathlon, strength and conditioning customized training plans, private, semi-private, and small `group` personal training and coaching services.
- CrossFit: Strength and conditioning program for police, military, and athletes. Includes message board, exercise videos, seminars and certifications offered, logo merchandise, and subscription journal.
- Dr. Relax: A web-based training program. Contains a description of methods, how to schedule a speaking engagement, and cost details.
- Elite Athleticism: Multi-faceted program developed by Dean Brittenham to increase flexibility, strength, endurance, energy and explosive coordination. Facility located at Scripps Clinic, Shiley Sport and Health Center in La Jolla, California.
- Explosive Performance: Sport specific training programs for teams and individual athletes.
- Fit4U: A personal training program via the Internet. [Site in Dutch and English.]
- Fitness Testing Guide by Rob Wood: A comprehensive site on all things to do with fitness testing, including discussions and descriptions of over 30 fitness tests.
- Gatorade Sports Science Institute: Provides articles, tips, research, educational tools, and interactive presentations on sports nutrition and exercise science.
- Grail Sports Inc.: A Zen sports methodology. Applicable to all sports, especially tennis, golf, and baseball.
- Hatha Yoga Lesson: In depth instructional site with animated gifs that demonstrate stretching and yoga techniques to increase strength and flexibility.
- National Athletic Trainers' Association: Current events, education, meeting information, membership details and member awards.
- OverSpeed Training: Training information, equipment and programs specifically related to overspeed, speed and agility. Developed with the collegiate soccer player in mind, but applicable to other sports.
- Peak Power Sport Development: Offers sport science testing and applied training for teams and individual athletes of all sports and abilities.
- Physical Solutions: Customized personal training programs and rehabilitation therapy.
- Speed Explosion: Athletic training and programs, using plyometrics and vertical jumping techniques.
- Speed Training: Speed training system for athletes and coaches focused on improvements in sprint time and acceleration.
- SpeedQuest: Athletic speed and quickness training.
- Sport Is Life: Consultation, lectures, clinics and articles on all aspects of training for performance.
- Sport Specific Training Programs: New sports training manuals that are guaranteed to improve your speed, strength and agility. Free training report and newsletters are featured.
- Sports Speed Etc.: Specializes in strength, agility, speed, resistance, and endurance training clinics and programs focusing on improving athletic movement.
- Strength and Endurance: Offers triathlon, marathon, and endurance race training programs via phone and email. Includes program summary, rates, and coach profiles. Includes list of other coaching services, triathlon gear classifieds, and related links.
- TeamMastermind, Inc.: Newsletter for athletes and coaches with sport-specific training routines, performance nutrition, mental training, and mental strength.
- Train Boston: Sports and fitness training centers for adults and youth located in Wellesley, Acton and Norfolk.
- Train For Sport: Articles and information regarding sport specific training, nutrition, sports therapy and physical preparation.
- TrainingBible.com: Web based training system based on Joe Friel's "Bible" series of books for triathletes, cyclists, runners and endurance athletes of all levels.
- UltraLog: Web-based training log allowing users to chart time, distance, heart rate, intensity or calories burned in various activities.
- WebSportsCoach.com: Guide to sports camps for all ages and skill levels in a variety of sports and selected links to sports instructional websites.
- Winning Stats Training Logs: An Internet based cycling program that allows atletes to log daily cycling and races. Also includes log programs for running, cross-country skiing, in-line skating, and swimming.