Search Home : Sports : Rope Skipping
- International Rope Skipping Federation: The Worlds representing Organization for Rope Skipping (or Jumprope). Rules, competitions and pictures.
- British Columbia and Yukon Skipping Association: News and information about the official policies of the BCYSA and about rope jumping in general.
- British Rope Skipping Association: Includes membership information, championships, results, and events. Also provides media FAQs and an archive of photos, world champions, silver medalists, results, and information about the National Skipping Festival.
- Canadian Rope Skipping Federation: Promotes the sport throughout Canada. Features an events calendar and results, rules and regulations, photo gallery, membership details, links and resources.
- Double Dutch Divas: Gives a brief history of the team, member pictures, events they've participated in, and regognition they've received.
- Double Dutch Forces: An exceptional `group` of double dutchers that excel in rope jumping competitions. Pictures, schedule information and history provided.
- Double-D-Force: Crew based in The Netherlands that performs at parties and shows. Contains member biographies, pictures, and movies.
- Dutch Rope Skipping Committee: News, tricks list, records, reports on national and international events, and archives of published articles. In English and Dutch.
- European Rope Skipping Organization: Rulebook, news, country contacts, skills list, materials directory, results, and pictures.
- Extreme Rope: An alternative way of using a long jump rope as an extreme sport. Explains how to use the rope, set it up, and generally have fun with it. Photographs and tricks.
- Florida Double Dutch League: Contains pictures, team listing, and their oath of sportsmanship.
- Fungy Skip: Links: Provides a listing of email address and links to clubs worldwide.
- Funky Frogs: A club in Riedstadt, Germany. Provides a newsletter, pictures, and a brief introduction.
- Greenbelt S.I.T.Y. Stars: Competitive/demonstration jump rope team from Greenbelt, Maryland. Includes a list of achievements, pictures, membership details, and a calendar of events.
- Hong Kong Rope Skipping Association: Background, aims and activities, membership application and benefits.
- Indy Air Bears Jump Rope Team: Located in Indianapolis, Indiana. They perform, compete, and teach jump rope skills. Provides a list of their awards, event calendar, and pictures.
- Info-Skip Canada: History, upcoming events, results, Canadian records, newsletter. In English and French.
- Jumping Buddies: A precision jump rope and gymnastics club in Woodbridge, Virginia, USA. Features photographs and competition schedule.
- Jumping for Joy: Competition and performance jump rope team.
- National Double Dutch League: Lists the history of the game, press releases, upcoming events, and products for sale.
- Real Rope Skipping: Information on the history of rope skipping, links to other informative rope skipping sites, answers to any rope skipping questions, and a large email group.
- Rope Masters: Assembly programs for all ages by world champion rope jumper, Peter Nestler. Includes a mailing list, testimonials, and pictures.
- Rope Skipping Grand Master Championship Results: Championship results, records and rankings. Search by country, event, skipper, or team.
- Rope Skipping in Belgium: Instructors, movies, judges and event information.
- Shasta Skippers Jump Rope Team: Demonstration jump rope team that conducts workshops, performs at community events and participates in competition.
- Snazzy Steppers: Double Dutch jump-rope team. Features photo gallery, parent resources, and jumping rhymes.
- Sonshine Skippers Jump Rope Team: Located in Orlando, Florida, the American Heart Association's demonstration team for the area, and compete, do clinics, and judge workshops. Includes team history, events, photos, and related links.
- The Heartbeats: A jump rope team based in Ohio, US. Includes list of performances and some competition results.
- The Jump Rope Institute: Their goal is to motivate and encourage people to use jump rope for sports and fitness. Includes illustrations of methods, benefits of the sport, and training programs.
- United States Amateur Jump Rope Federation: Information about USA Jump Rope, how to start a team, board of directors, camps, tournaments, judging, media, forms, publications, and team links.
- World of Rope Jumping: Details of Mark Rothstein's workshops and Jump Against Drugs school assembly programs.
- Yahoo! Groups: Jumprope: Mailing list for those who are associated with or would like to learn more about jump rope.
This category in other languages: