Search Home : Sports : Running : Training
- 10k Truth: Ten kilometer running advice and comments with an attitude. Lots of running questions, and plenty of running answers.
- 26m - a runners journey: Motivation, entertainment and information: stories, training articles, gear reports, and reviews.
- 5K and 10K Training and Running: Teaches five stages of training: base mileage, fartlek, hill and anaerobic threshold running, and VO2 maximum training.
- Accelerate Your Game: Sports training services for teams and individuals. References, camp information and links.
- Active Route - Running Training Programs: Training programs, tips, and shopping resources for running, and other participatory sports.
- Activekarma.com: Running advice, injury prevention, even a target heart rate calculator.
- All Info About Running: Technique, injury prevention, nutrition, clubs, races, and training programs for all levels of runners.
- Always Running Personal Conditioning Center: Coaching, training and education for runners of all abilities.
- Art of Performance: Improve running performance and guard against injury using The Alexander Technique.
- Athletes' Acceleration: Speed camps, clinics, products and information on DVD for athletes and coaches of all levels.
- Breakaway Destination Training Vacations: Multi-day marathon training vacations at luxury resorts in the California Wine Country; Sedona and Sausalito.
- Chi Running: Maximize the benefits of running and greatly reduce your chances of injury. Running can be fun, especially when you learn to do it well.
- Chuckit Running: Extensive running programs and hints for all levels, distances and under conditions from broiling to freezing.
- Coach Tabori.com: Personalized training program by a former World Record Holder and Olympian: sample program, sign-up information, biography and coaching advice.
- Colorado Altitude Training: Hypoxic altitude simulation training systems. Improve power, endurance, and recovery time with the "live high - train low" protocol
- Competive Runner - Winter Running: Winter running advice: attire, visibility, and safety.
- Diary of a New Runner: Personal Diary of one who has never run before yet intends to successfully run the London Marathon 2005 in a respectable time.
- Dr. Pribut's Sports Page: Running injuries: description, prevention and treatment.
- Erik Sten's 36 Legs--24 Feet: Manual for Hood to Coast Relay teams: tips, warnings, tables, charts and race history. Annual editions since 1996.
- Hal Higdon Online: Runners World magazine writer, answers running questions and provides training programs.
- Hit The Road Running for Organizations: Provide your organization with running team training for better health, fitness, communication and teamwork, and promote your organization at local running events.
- Interactive Online Coaching: USATF certified coaches design your training program and work with you via the web, telephone or email.
- Jason Karp, M.S.: Descriptions of training modes, and common runner's training mistakes, plus fee-based coaching.
- Jogging is Easy: Jogging and healthful lifestyle book.
- Knowledge Hound's Running Links: Links to running jogging and walking sites.
- Lantenengo Running Log: Log your running mileage and times, online, in both American and metric units.
- Maintain Fit Fitness Log: Track you running, hiking, elliptical trainer workouts, weightlifting and other activities and log the results. Generates graphs and reports.
- Multisport Coaching and Testing: Endurance sport coaching and consulting, VO2 max testing, heart rate zone analysis, and nutritional analysis.
- My Race Data: Race directors, load race data and use the powerful tools of My Race Data to manage those data. Fee based.
- My Run Log: Online running log with free, but required registration.
- On-Line Running Coach: Brian Mackenzie, the UK's highly experienced senior athletics coach provides fitness and training advice for athletes.
- Online Runners Log: Easy to use training and racing log book for runners. Requires registration
- Parisi Speed School: Speed training programs for athletes
- Peak Performance Online: Extensive Sport Science Library for athletes, trainers and coaches; covering stamina, strength, fitness, and the treatment of sports injury.
- Personal Logs: Customized training log books with the purchaser's name and photo on the cover.
- Planetrun.com: Exercise diary with graphs, reports and multi-user clubs. Free (requires registration).
- Pose Tech: Description of the Pose Method for running, training services, video for purchase, special equipment and message board.
- Progressive Training Team: Train for distances of 1 mile to marathon and triathlons. All ages coached by Dror Vaknin.
- Road Trip: Stay Motivated. Track your daily mileage by creating a variety of vertual city to city journeys.
- Rocking Running Yeha Page: Information and programs pertaining to long distance running and marathon training.
- Run O: Runner's Community: Articles, forums, photo gallery, clubs, classifieds, find other runners, event calendar, and shoe reviews.
- Run Quick: Five iron laws of quick running, online coaching for the recreationally competitive runner, questions answered free.
- RunCoach: Coaching package, comprehensive training tips, bulletin board, and calculators to help with running.
- RunOrgy: Logging program that allows the user to set running goals, and track races. Message boards and features for teams to communicate.
- Runner's Oasis: Equipment, nutrition and techniques for high school runners.
- Runner's World Online: Daily running news, running tips for beginners and advanced, injury prevention, and equipment reviews. Race listings throughout the US.
- Runners Journal: Free, easy to use, comprehensive web-based journal to help you train more effectively and enjoy running as a life long activity.
- Runners Kick: Information on training, nutrition, injuries and peak performance. Interviews with World Class Marathoners.
- RunnersLog: Runners, log your mileage and cross-training, free. Watch and compare results over time. [Registration required.]
- Running Buzz: Coaching for elite and amateur runners. Training camps, speaking engagements and race director resources.
- Running Injuries - Stephen M. Pribut, D.P.M.,: Glossary of injuries, articles, and advice.
- Running Injury Free: Tips for running without injury
- Running Log: Online training log for runners and other athletes.
- Running Log Download: Runners, download Pegasus's new training log: no need to stay connected to the Internet.
- Running Planet: Training tips, articles, news items, health information and on-line coaching.
- Running Research News: The latest research news on running and training techniques.
- Running Resources: Articles on nutrition, training and motivation.
- Running Strong: Avoiding and recovering from injuries, gait analysis, professional coaching, discussion forum. Coach available for lectures.
- Running Tough: Improve speed and endurance, reduce recovery time, and avoid injury. Free running tips and training articles. Purchase training books and videos.
- Running Training Logs: Runners, log your training: graphs, statistics, and forums. Requires registration.
- Running Training News: Running news, advice and race results, and forums for interacting with other runners.
- Running Wild: Articles on warming up, stretching, strength exercises, diet and sleep.
- Running well: Wellness issues as they relate to running. Gain greater enjoyment and benefits from this lifetime activity.
- Science Sportsware Training Software: Polar compatible training diary for running, cycling and triathlon. Download free programs or use online tools. Motivational quotes, links and training programs.
- Speed Endurance Coaching: Science-based training program tailor made for you, emphasizing your running goals.
- Speed Explosion Inc.: Speed training, agility development, performance equipment and camp programs.
- Sport Dimensions: Training designed to improve speed, agility and explosive reaction in athletes.
- Sport and Performances: Understanding, managing or improving sport performances: physiology of sport, performance analysis, PC solutions, estimation of VO2max.
- SportsMedWeb: Sports medicine information.
- Stretching and Flexibility: Extensive stretching and flexibility information for runners and other athletes.
- Stride Right Running Clinics - Denver: Clinics to improve running form and performance, and to minimize the chance of injury.
- Suunto Wrist Instruments: Wrist top calculators for runners and adventure athletes
- The Medical Tent: Training tips, heart rate monitoring for runners, nutrition and stretching.
- The Runner's Page: Tips for runners of all levels. Site updated three times a month.
- The Running Center: Group training and private coaching services for runners of all abilities.
- The Running Doctor: Common running injuries: description, prevention and treatment. Sports medicine, chiropractic treatment, nutrition.
- The Sport Factory: Running, triathlon, duathlon, adventure racing, cycling, mountain biking. Online coaching and sport nutrition plans.
- TimeOutdoors.com - Running: News articles, searchable events listing, training and health information.
- Timex GPS Bodylink Training Systems: Bodylink and the GPS accurately calculates distance, speed, pace (miles or kilometers) and pulse rate while you run. Data may be downloaded to your computer and saved.
- Training Log 2004: One year log book for runners. Each page is a new week. Space for comments as well as distance run, and includes a Pace Chart.
- Training to Run: Pain free training for 10K, marathons and ultras. Weight training and stretching. Marathon Pace Splits Chart in miles / km. Running questions answered free. Max Stress Test. Personal online coaching by The Mad Dog. Free newsletter.
- Twin Cities Running: Running resources in the Twin Cities area. Online training programs available by professional certified coach, free Microsoft Excel run log available for download.
- Way Cool Running: Kid's page with training regimens and information to get children started on the road to fitness and running.
- Women's Running: "Runner's World" site encouraging women of all ages to begin running and get fit.
- WorkoutLog: Training log with running calculators. Requires registration.