Search Home : Sports : Water Sports : Surfing
- ASP World Tour: Association of Surfing Professionals (ASP) World Championship Tour (WCT). Features photo archive, events calendar, qualifying series, women's, junior's and master's events calendar, along with longboard, and surfing on tv schedule.
- Anthony's Board Building Links: How to design, build, and repair windsurfers and surfboards.
- Big Friday - Surfing weekends in Cornwall: Organises surfing weekends for landlocked surfers in London. Offers return travel on the Surf Bus, accommodation to suit all budgets and tuition for all levels of experience.
- Bodysurfing and Paipoboarding in Hawaii: Includes information about the hawaiian art of paipo boarding and bodysurfing.
- Brothers Neilsen Surf Centre: Portal aimed to bring together a range of quality resources for surfers and bodyboarders the world over.
- Down the Line Surf Company: Sell a range of performance surfboards and body boards from the top shapers and manufacturers in the world. Also sells wetsuits, surf clothing, and accessories from all leading brands. Hayle, Cornwall, England.
- Edison Surf Team: Team from Edison High School in Huntington Beach, California. Includes team information, news, photos, sponsors, and an alumni section.
- Interactive Surfboard Shaper: Allows clients to shape and design surfboards online and save designs to personal online folder.
- JellyFish Productions: A collection of surfing photos, mostly from the San Diego area.
- La Jolla Surfing Picture Gallery: A large collection of surfing photos taken on La Jolla beaches.
- Noosa Surf: Gallery of photographs of amateur surfers around Noosa, Queensland, Australia.
- Powerboarding.com: Features information on the powered board revolution in surfboards, with additional information on skateboards, snowboards, and hoverboards.
- Prickett Films: Produces videos of radical surfers, underwater, climbing and adventure seekers. Based in Hawaii.
- Surf-X-Change: A surfing community site with forum and chat, spots, waves, and camps.
- SurfTrader: Interactive marketplace and `resource` for surfing-related collectibles, art and history.
- Surfgear: Consumer ratings of wetsuits, surfboards, and anything to do with surfing.
- Surfing Pictures: Surfing photos from New Zealand and the rest of the world.
- Surfing Waves: Offers a beginners guide, surfing lessons, equipment and clothing resources, pictures, accessories and surf terminology.
- Surfinside.com: A Surf Portal for collaborating on the sport. Includes directory of surf companies, travel places, stories, surf related pictures, member submission, surf reports/postings by region.
- T-board Surf and Swim: Homepage of the T-board, includes the wave-riding sports pictionary, pictures of surfing, bodyboarding and bodysurfing.
- Taiwan Surfpage: A guide to surfing in Taiwan, including photos, weather links, recommended reading, and a Chinese surfing phrasebook.
- The Plyrack: Offers free instructions, plans, and photos for a home-made surfboard storage rack made of plywood. Also includes links to sits for build-it-yourself surfboard racks and commercial racks.
- Vagabondsurf: Essays, articles, and photos covering all aspects of ocean wave riding and the related lifestyle, for people outside the surf industry's 12-24 year old target demographic.
- Waimea: Contains images, Quick Time videos, surfing links, and the latest news about surfing competitions and surfers.
- WannaSurf: Illustrated atlas of surf spots worldwide with weather, wind, swell, and wave forecast maps. Add your own descriptions of surf spots and photographs to the atlas.
- Wind, Waves, Wipeouts: Windsurfing and surfing pictures combining wind, waves, and wipeouts.
This category in other languages: