Search Home : Sports : Water Sports : Swimming and Diving
- About Swimming: Swimming information and tips for all levels, from novice through Olympian, water exerciser to triathlete, pool swimmer to English Channel crosser.
- Erin's Swim: Includes daily practice entries, training tips, polls, motivational areas, and a description and journal of Erin.
- Floatwister: A training device designed to help swimming techniques.
- ICoachSwimming.com: Weblog for swimming coaches by swimming coaches. Provides news, reviews, commentary and opportunities for discussion.
- Insweep: Includes swimming news, records, stories, and junior science.
- International Swimming and Diving Championships and Games: Archive of medallists at major international swimming events (both long and short course). Includes diving, synchronized swimming and water polo.
- Lap Swimming Etiquette 101: Or, "Don't Be a Fool at the Pool". Guidance on how to swim laps, especially in busy pools, without making enemies.
- PowerStart: Providing a training device and clinics to teach techniques for improving racing starts. Identifies elements of powerful starts and common mistakes.
- Relax and Swim: Instruction on how to face water phobia, simply and safely, at home before learning to swim.
- Springboard Diving for Beginners: Information on and about springboard diving. Includes history and development, news and organizations.
- Swim Graphics: Offers free clipart and graphics.
- Swim-City.com: Includes a large swimming library, art room, graphics gallery, and kids court.
- SwimTrainers: Resources for swimmers, swimming teachers, coaches, clubs, fitness instructors and personal trainers. Free online swimming computer games, fitness programs, stroke analysis tools, logs, and leagues.
- Swimfit: Offers record-keeping and analysis of your training regime, plus advice on training, strokes and lifestyle. Paid membership or 3 month free trial.
- Swimfit Pro: Advice on the basics of swimming, training tips, diet, coaching advice, swim products and specialist swim training software.
- Swimmersworld.com: News about competitive swimming. Also contains a "taper calculator" to help younger swimmers figure out goals for their end of season meets.
- Swimming: Swim styles, events, photographs, World records, and contacts.
- Swimming Coaches Information Service: The latest findings of many of the leading sport science researchers with implications for coaches and swimmers.
- Swimming First: A `resource` for clubs, coaches and schools.
- Swimming Tips and Advice: Information about swimming technique and skills, prevention of injury, training aids, apparel, nutrition, and health for swimmers. In English and German.
- Swimming and Co: Techiques, tips, and workouts.
- SwimmingOnline: Information on swimming and a message board.
- SwimmingTimes: Database of swimming results. Search by swimmer, event, or meet.
- Top 100 US Swim Teams: Swim articles, contests, tools. For Swim coaches, swim team parents, swimmers, masters swimmers, high school, college swimming, age `group` swimming, lessons. Includes swim software, books, DVD's, and swim movies.
- Two Lions: Andrea and Luca, two little Italian brothers that live to swim. This is their story.
- Underwater Rugby Quincy Massachusetts: Team news, contacts, links, calendar, and photographs.
- WebSwim: Information on technique, olympic swimmers, swimming mail-order sites and links to all the latest news.
- Websites for Swim Teams: A service that enables swim teams to create websites. The pre-built websites help organize and manage team information and communications.
- myPBs.net: Keep track of PB's, rankings, swimlog, and a forum.
This category in other languages: