Search Home : Sports : Winter Sports : Skiing
- 2Freeski Magazine: Europe's freeskiing magazine with news, reviews, calendar, jobs, retailers, and contacts.
- 3FF: Third Floor Films: Skiing film company. Profile, athletes, pictures, movies, store, and contacts.
- About.com Skiing: Guide to ski resorts, skiing vacations and trip planning, ski clothing and equipment, conditioning tips for downhill and cross country skiers.
- Adventure Media Productions: Skiing and snowboarding photographers, Chris Faubert and Johanna Carlsson, provide a bio and a gallery and portfolio of their work.
- Born2Ski.com: Snow reports for over 180 resorts worldwide, plus a searchable archive of historical data, and online Ski Shops.
- Chill: Winter snow pass that enables holders to ski and snowboard six mountains in the Southern Alps of New Zealand.
- Doglotion.com: A freeskiing web magazine with videos, pictures, news, stories, and reviews.
- GORP: A guide to skiing and snowsports around the world, including travel packages, trips and tours, clubs, events, links, equipment, and special sections and articles on downhill and cross country skiing, snowboarding, and other snow sports.
- If You Ski: Information and surveys about ski resorts and gear, snow reports, ski technique, news, health, and fitness.
- Mountain Spirit: Links to European skiing resorts including information for season, trailmaps, and snow conditions.
- MountainZone: Skiing guide including articles, videos, screen savers, vacation planning, and information on weather and schools.
- New England Ski Museum: The New England Museum houses the most extensive collection of historical ski equipment, clothing, film, photographs, literature, and artwork in the East.
- New Zealand Ski Net: Resource for New Zealand skiing and boarding information with links to ski areas, snow and weather reports, and photos.
- Ski Films and Video Clips: Extreme ski and snowboard films. Includes video clips, ski forum, crew tracking, rider biographies, a gear catalog, and photographs.
- Ski Jungle: A themed directory to skiing and boarding sites.
- Ski Law: Provides information on ski litigation, including ski cases of note, current US state ski law and national trends in ski litigation.
- Ski Net: Skiing `resource` for gear, travel, resorts, snow conditions, ski instruction, news, and racing results.
- Ski Review .com: Reviews and discussion on skiing equipment and resorts by skiers for skiers.
- Ski Safety: Promotes knowledge of skiers' rights and responsibilities, with discussion of recent ski accidents, legal cases and national trends. Updated routinely to report recent developments on the slopes and in the courts.
- Ski Ski Ski: Skiing directory featuring resorts, travel, weather, shops, news, and tips.
- Ski-Info: Skiing and snowboarding resource. Categories include ski and snowboard maintenance, news and articles, weather reports, avalanche forecasts, summer skiing, resorts, and a glossary of skiing and snowboard terms.
- Ski-Injury.com: Provides separate sections covering injuries from alpine skiing, snowboarding, nordic skiing, telemark skiing and snowblading. Also includes ski injury data from Scotland and advice on preventing injuries from occurring.
- SkiCentral: Directory for skiing and snowboarding and features ski reports, resorts, snowcams, travel packages, equipment, news, lodging, and related links.
- SkiDirectory.com: A ski and snowboard search engine and directory.
- SkiGoSki: Resource of ski resorts, web cams, manufacturers, and ski news links.
- Skier-X: European Freeski site. Skier-X, Big Mountain, and Slopestyle with photographs, videos, webcams, and events list.
- Snow Journal: Online ski magazine with an inside look behind the scenes of the ski industry.
- Snow Skiing Forum Frigate: Forum and live chat devoted to skiing.
- SnowU.com: Dedicated to serving college ski and snowboard clubs in the US and Canada. Includes a list of clubs and websites, discounts for equipment, resort, and travel services, and a monthly newsletter.
- SoftSki: Interactive ski ranking system. Allows searches by country, dates of competition, and by skier ID. Also provides data source information and the formula for the ranking calculation.
- The Skiing Portal.com: Features a web directory, search categories, and helpful links.
- The Ultimate Ski Links Page: Directory of skiing and snowboarding sites.
- Weird Places to Ski: A `resource` for unusual locations snow skiing is possible, such as in Belgium, Cypres, Chile, Morocco or Lebanon.
- WinterAdventures.com: A winter sports and vacation guide featuring winter sports, ski areas, snow reports, resort cams, mountain resorts, ski vacations, and ski and snowboard sites.
- World Ski Report: Competition report for alpine, snowboard, cross-country, nordic, combined, ski jumping, and nordic disciplines.
- skicoupons.com: Offers coupons for lodging, restaurants, travel, ski equipment rentals, and discount lift tickets for US and Canada ski resort areas and towns.
This category in other languages: