Search Home : Sports : Youth and High School
||Baseball, High School@
|Basketball, High School@
||Football, High School@
||Hockey, High School@
|Softball, Boys Fastpitch@
||Softball, Girls Fastpitch@
|Softball, Youth Slowpitch@
||Swimming and Diving, High School@
||Track and Field, High School@
||Volleyball, High School@
|Wrestling, High School@
|Water Polo, High School@
- CoachT.com: Offers news, scores, and schedules for high school sports in Tennessee.
- Detroit Catholic High School League: Oversees over a dozen sports and their championships. Includes results, news items, meeting information, regulations, and a listing of participating schools.
- Fairfield County Interscholastic Athletic Conference: Officials listing, member school information, and contact details for high schools in Connecticut.
- GISA Stats: Features scores, schedules, records, Top Five, and individual statistical leaders for the Georgia Independent Schools Association.
- Georgia High School Sports Association: News items, officials listing, individual records, related links and upcoming events.
- H.S.Teen Teams National High School All Sports Tournament: National team registration site that takes win/loss information and ranks teams accordingly. Highest ranking team is eligible to win a prize.
- High School Sports Links: Includes links to schools across the United States and 10,000 other sports fan links.
- High School Sports Publications: News, articles, recruiting resources, and message boards for high school athletes in Indiana, Illinois, and Michigan.
- HighSchoolSports.Net: Claims to have listings for over one million US high school athletic events. Schedules and scores.
- Infosports.net: Youth Sports on the Web: Youth sports tournaments, message boards, drills and coaching tips for baseball, basketball, cheerleading, football, hockey, soccer, and other youth sports.
- Institute for the Study of Youth Sports: Educational resources for coaches, athletic administrators, parents, and athletes.
- Kids Sports Network: Nonprofit association for non-school youth sports features clinic listings, directory of youth sport organizations, programs and resources for coaches, newsletter and FAQs.
- MaxPreps.com: High school sports and athletes as well as sports statistics and scores. Also information on prep sports, teen sports, and high school student athletics.
- Moms Team: Offering resources on youth sports safety, kids health issues, and sports nutrition. Includes articles and message board.
- My Score: High school sports scores, standings, and schedules. Also rosters, player profiles, and statistics. Fund raiser available.
- My Team: Center for players, coaches, parents, league administrators, game officials, and fans of youth sports.
- National Alliance For Youth Sports: Advocacy organization for safe, positive and fun youth sports in the US. Includes news and information about youth sports for kids, coaches, and parents.
- National Council of Youth Sports: Established to foster the continued education of youth sport administrators and to support the growth and development of youth through participation in organized youth sports. Links to member organizations representing 38 million boys and girls participating in organized youth sports.
- National Federation of State High School Associations: National service and administrative organization of high school athletics and fine arts programs in speech, debate and music. Offers publications, overview of organization, current news and events, participation surveys.
- National High School Coaches Association: Information about US national high school championships.
- National Youth Sports Safety Foundation: A national non-profit, educational organization dedicated to reducing the number and severity of injuries youth sustain in sports and fitness activities.
- Network for the European Youth Work in Sports: European network of non-governmental youth sport organisations. Active in the field of youth work and sports in Europe. Project databases and events calendar.
- North American Youth Sport Institute: Site for people who work with kids in sports includes technical support, consulting, educational training, targeted presentations, writing and editing, publishing, and the sale of educational resources.
- Ohio High School Athletic Association (OHSAA): Voluntary, non-profit association overseeing sports competition among Ohio public and private secondary schools. List of member schools, contacts, tournaments, news.
- PlayonSports: Provide online registration, free league-wide email and database management systems for youth sports. Also provides sport packages for soccer, basketball and football.
- SchoolSports: A US print and online publication celebrating local high school sports in 35 regions and the official high school sports news partner of ESPN.com.
- SportsCombine.com: Online reporting service for US high school and youth sports. Game results, athlete statistics, team standings, league leaders.
- Sportske Igre Mladih: Information about the Sport Games of Youth in Croatia including soccer, street ball, judo, and volleyball. Features game history, organizers, top athletes, and current game details.
- Student Athlete Resource Center: Information for high school student-athletes, including sports conditioning, career exploration, and college search.
- Student Sports: High school sports company active in publishing, promoting events, working with Fox Sports Net (TV) and doing custom high school research.
- Team Sports Links: Yahoo webring for youth team sports.
- The Female Athlete: Designed for teenage girls and features articles about athletes, statistics, information for parents and coaches, and links.
- US Student Athletes: News, information and resources for high school student athletes.
- USA Today: Preps: Features high school news and the Super 25 Index for basketball, baseball, football, soccer, softball, wrestling, and track and field.
- Virginia Randolph Athletic Association: Provides sports activities such as Football and Cheerleading in the fall and Basketball during the winter for youth living in and around Glen Allen, Virginia. They also have a Summer League for Basketball.
- W.E. C.A.R.E. Sports: Provides school assemblies for kids; also sells equipment to help students build self confidence and sports skills. Includes program descriptions and pricing, product list, and contact information. [Requires Flash.]
- Winning Beyond Winning: A not-for-profit organization dedicated to career development and education of young athletes. Site includes articles, news, and items to purchase.
- Y-Coach: Youth coaching drills for baseball, basketball, football, soccer, softball, volleyball, and track and field. Also makes team decals, posts team photos, and included related links.
- Youth-Sports.com: Helpful articles, free newsletter, chat areas, and instructional products that will help parents and coaches teach children youth sports and sportsmanship.
- iHigh.com: Provides student athletes active in high school activities with information on high school championships, high school state associations, and other team sports.
- iSportsDigest.com/Youth Sports: A directory with links to a large number of sites covering a wide range of Youth Sports. Updated regularly.